***Official January 2023 Thread***

Just arrived at Beach Club. My room was ready 2 hours early (yay!). Sitting at the quiet pool for a few before going to pick up my groceries. Then it’s off to Beaches and Cream for an early dinner.
Any evidence of the room refurbs that started on the 7th? I'm hoping it won't be too noisy in the vicinity of our room.

2 days! I’m working on last minute dining reservation changes now that our beloved Buffalo Bills are playing at 1 pm on Sunday… we have a lunch ressie at Homecomin’ during that time but I also just made one at Splitsville through Open Table so we can watch the game. I usually don’t hold extra ressies but we really want to go to Homecomin’ and may decide to watch part of the game elsewhere and then go there anyway, but I’m working on moving it. I picked up a second one there for Friday but that’s not the most ideal with our other plans (it will interrupt our eating our way through the Festival of the Arts booths) so I’ve got Mouse Dining and Touring Plans reservation finders both set up for Saturday and I’m hopeful we will get something then. If we get one on Saturday, we will go there instead of Wine Bar George, where we all have been a few times. Whew! Last minute changes are always an adventure. 😂
Go Bills!!

Safe travels to everyone whose trips are coming up!

I haven't started packing yet (not leaving until 1/17), but I'm luxuriating in the anticipation of packing.

I already have my luggage out and all my outfits (minus under things) packed, and I'm not going until the 28th :rotfl:
Our suitcase is out and I've tossed in all the "we won't use this in the next 2 weeks" stuff, but I'm too superstitious to pack clothes yet as the 14 day forecast cannot yet fully reveal the weather for our trip. Last January the forecast rapidly flipped from "ooh, looks nice!" to "oh, wow, guess I won't bother packing any shorts..." 😜

FYI. In the past, we have used the "WDW Food&Wine" app, which works for the other festivals, too. It's nice because you can scroll through all the selections and highlight ones you "Wish" for, and then check them off once you've "Tasted" them (you can apply filters to see your different selections).

Safe travels to everyone whose trips are coming up!

I haven't started packing yet (not leaving until 1/17), but I'm luxuriating in the anticipation of packing.
I just started/finished packing and we leave Wednesday, wanted to make the weather was staying the way its supposed to

FYI. In the past, we have used the "WDW Food&Wine" app, which works for the other festivals, too. It's nice because you can scroll through all the selections and highlight ones you "Wish" for, and then check them off once you've "Tasted" them (you can apply filters to see your different selections).
I just discovered this app recently and I'm so excited to use it - I love that it has a map showing the booth locations!

Just canceled a Homecomin’ reservation for 5 on 1/13 at 3:20 if anyone can use it!

we leave the same day and I'm 90% packed. I have a severe problem 😂
To be fair, the weather has been all over the place. We also have a new baby who is a month old at home. I'm taking just my 5-year-old, and we're only going for two days. I'll do it Thursday or Friday when the kids are in school, and it'll take me about 20 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter