***Official January 2023 Thread***

We leave next thursday 1/12! It got here soooo fast. If anyone traveling early in the month has Memory Maker, I would love to see non-holiday magic shots or any lantern pictures. I know they added a Sorcerer Hat Lantern at HS. That one is on my list!

Welp. I think I gotta move the non stop flight $ today. DS started throwing up 9pm last night….

The flight time was pushed back. So we decided to try for it. To change the flight it was around $900 for tomorrow. Made it up there in time for the pushed back flight and they had changed it back to the original take off time. So we missed it. (Got the text after we arrived but it still had the super later arrival time)

Tomorrow are all lay overs and so are fridays. No direct flights.

Sucking it up and doing a 8 hour day -all in for the flights but they said no charge- I guess cause they changed the flight time 4 times. Eating the cost of the hotel todnight.

Now I hope neither of us get the bug.

Last edited:
Anyone else here his week? The lines ARE MADNESS!!!!! And Disney Springs at night is like walking around Time's Square. It's REALLY REALLY crowded this week. We are questioning our sanity.lol.

Anyone else here his week? The lines ARE MADNESS!!!!! And Disney Springs at night is like walking around Time's Square. It's REALLY REALLY crowded this week. We are questioning our sanity.lol.
Are you really surprised though? The crowd levels are legendary.

17 days before we go and I've been looking daily for a Sci-Fi dining reservation with or without Fantasmic! and was finally notified by mouse dining that there were some available at 4:25 pm on Feb 1, our last day. By the time I got one booked they were all gone - but I got one for the 3 of us. Now we're ready to go.

We will be staying at AKL Jan 28- Feb 4th. This is our first trip to Disney as adults and with our daughter. We are so excited to watch her experience the magic!

17 days before we go and I've been looking daily for a Sci-Fi dining reservation with or without Fantasmic! and was finally notified by mouse dining that there were some available at 4:25 pm on Feb 1, our last day. By the time I got one booked they were all gone - but I got one for the 3 of us. Now we're ready to go.
Thank you for this! I didn't know you could sign up for alerts when reservations open up.

Thank you for this! I didn't know you could sign up for alerts when reservations open up.
Mouse Dining is one of the free ones, although they also have a pay one. Their advantage is they are constantly monitoring and send you an email as soon as a reservation comes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter