Official Glitter Names Thread - Request 'Em Here

ShadowKittyKat

<font color=purple>Ailurophile</font><br><font col
ogntnn3.gif

Let's lay down some rules... ;)

• I will accept any words/names (excluding curse words :rolleyes: )
  • I will accept any numbers
  • Symbols I will accept are: ! & * - _
  • Punctuation marks I will accept are: . ,
  • I do not make glitter names that look like ~*_this_*~ sorry
  • Credit is not required but it would be kind to include a "thanks Shadow"

Please choose any font from here or any font from here.

I would also be glad to make you a glitter picture. Please try to provide the picture, but if you cannot, please give a detailed description of what you want.

Here is an example:
butterflyer5.gif

I can make the words seperate or in the same image if you want words - just remember to request them when posting. :)

I can also make names that glow. You can choose a color of your choice, and the type of font, if you would like a specific font.

Here is an example:
glowsn9.gif

I WILL NOT MAKE YOU A GLITTER NAME/PICTURE IF YOUR CURRENT SIGNATURE DOES NOT FIT THE GUIDELINES.

Shadow

Well my faovorite colors are reds, blues and blacks In terms of fonts? I have no clue I suppose one is as good as another. What about something kinda goofy like me?

Something like this? If so copy and paste it into your sig but remember to still be within the signature guidelines!

I'm so sorry, but I have no idea how to do glitter pics. I can only do text; for now!

GrapeWillow..... I taught you how to do it last night, and look at all this...

Here's that request for something that said "quest month". Sorry GrapeWillow, I got bored, and since I taught you how to do the glitter names, I thought I'd help out.

CaptainBrain, the Disney font is not actually called disney. If anyone could find out the name of that font it would help.

~Renpener

i want this picture with Nanoer on the lid if possible please(but the picture should be way smaller so it fits withing guidelines)

nanoer.jpg

woohooo thank you thank you thank you, now my day would be complete if that wonderfually magical TAG FAIRY would fly by and use her magic wand and some pixie dust to give me a tag

ShadowKittyKat said:
coolkidhann95:

ktink:

Thank you Grape Willow. But I went to glittermaker.com and made one yesterday evening. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter