Official Gaia Game Thread List, Guide & Q&A (Pics post 48, Update post 82)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for putting this together. :)

You should probably mention that in hairstyles, you should only buy one at a time. You don't keep hairstyles in your inventory. So if you try to buy 2 at once, only the last one you bought can be worn and saved.

Thanks for putting this together. :)

You should probably mention that in hairstyles, you should only buy one at a time. You don't keep hairstyles in your inventory. So if you try to buy 2 at once, only the last one you bought can be worn and saved.

Added. Thanks! :hug:

I use playlist.com to create a playlist for my profile. After you've created a playlist there, you can then generate a code specifically for Gaia. You put this code in My Gaia> Account> Multimedia (which is one of the links in the column to the right)

Michelle

ok, i will have to try that.

Amberdaze, thanks so much for doing this. :) I appreciate you sharing your hard work on the ins and outs of this game. :hug: Soon I will be joining you all hopefully.

My title is PrincessDonnaT on all 3. Thanks for putting the guide together. I went on that site and I was SO LOST! I will have to go back on when I have more time to figure out what I am doing. :confused:

You're very welcome, everyone. There is so much more to add, but it will take time. I now wish I had reserved a few posts after my original posts, so I could have the room needed...

:hug:

You're very welcome, everyone. There is so much more to add, but it will take time. I now wish I had reserved a few posts after my original posts, so I could have the room needed...

:hug:

Post your stuff here for now, then we can work something out. :goodvibes

Kairi-Angel on DIS.
Was; iEyeliner on VMK
these nights xx on Gaia.

Alright Days, I've recruited a couple more for us.:rotfl:
seaturtledude seaturtledude seaturtledude

groovyguestgirl groovyguestgirl groovyguestgirl

mastergracey mastergraceyfan Prince Phillip

AbsoluteAwesome AbsoluteAwesome PurpleViolinist

You guys should come check out my profile! I finally got it all working!

I know this is bad, but how in the world do you get a house? I am still really pretty new to this game and I really dont know how to do much except play games. LOL!! And also how do you get out of gaia towns back to your profile? Sorry im so confused.

I know this is bad, but how in the world do you get a house? I am still really pretty new to this game and I really dont know how to do much except play games. LOL!! And also how do you get out of gaia towns back to your profile? Sorry im so confused.

Cats -- sent you a pm on Gaia. :)

All you veterans, am I missing something here/there? I find the games to be quite basic...I mean only 5-6 puzzles (good gold earner though) and none of them with cute little gaians, lol. Word bump is something I like but you have to play a long time just to get like 8 gold! Anyway I only see about 6 games that really are kind of cheesy except for pinball (it wouldn't let me race even though I made a car and got a license...my car isn't showing up, just the stuff I bought to put on it?

I've never done myspace or facebook so maybe you guys are more familiar with those and use this as a creative outlet in that form. I never spent much time creating rooms so creativity is not what I'm looking for for myself, though I enjoy the works of others.

I have had a hard time just giving up on it bc so many of my vmk friends are there though. Are you other places as well that might appeal to me?
Sorry this isn't a complaint, I just want to play games and hang out w/ friends and it doesn't seem gaia is the place for that.

It also won't let me place my house after I picked what style. Keeps reloading the page saying I haven't chosen a location instead of going to a page where i can choose location. I was pretty much waiting to find a vmk group anyway. Neither will it let me go to your houses until I have my own house placed. :confused3

Oh dearie! Thanks much for putting my name up! :goodvibes But i found a mistake teehee ;)
( PS Not trying to be rude just trying to fix it ) Cheer_Eagles_Ems instead of cheer_Eagles_Ems =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter