**Official Frozen Sing-Along, Oaken's, Holiday Premium Package Tips, updated 1/5/15

Same here. Of course I found out AFTER the perfect Sci Fi lunch ADR showed up, at exactly the time I have been looking for, and I couldn't book it because it wouldn't let me cancel my current ADR. Grrrrrr. :rolleyes2

When that happens, just book the new ADR online using a different email address. We once had to book GFC for 40 people and we used 3 different emails and one in-person reservation.

When that happens, just book the new ADR online using a different email address. We once had to book GFC for 40 people and we used 3 different emails and one in-person reservation.

I wish I had thought of that. It was too early in the morning for me and my brain wasn't operating at 100% LOL. :headache:

Sorry if this has been asked - I'm not sure if I'm just missing something! I wanted to clarify - is the snow playground staying open through the end of the year? The Disney site shows it available through December.

Sorry if this has been asked - I'm not sure if I'm just missing something! I wanted to clarify - is the snow playground staying open through the end of the year? The Disney site shows it available through December.

I just asked this and was told yes!

Can't wait until November 7th for details for HS Frozen package.

Also, patiently waiting (Not) to see if premium event for MVMCP. CRT reservation page still has special event, 6-8pm listed on party nights. 1st party is less than 3 weeks away!!!

My post to you disappeared? Yes!! The snow continues! I was told by Dan Cockerell that the snow is eventually going to double in size! He didn't say when or if the area will close while this is happening.

Can't wait until November 7th for details about HS Frozen event.

Also, patiently (not) waiting to hear about premium event during MVMCP. CRT reservation page still shows special event, 6-8pm. Less than 3 weeks until 1st party!!!

I am excited to hear back from those going the first day too. Are you doing the package?

It will be interesting to see if there is another event in the event for MVMCP. I was told back in September that wasn't going to happen. But so many rumors point to one happening. So who knows?!

My post to you disappeared? Yes!! The snow continues! I was told by Dan Cockerell that the snow is eventually going to double in size! He didn't say when or if the area will close while this is happening.

I am excited to hear back from those going the first day too. Are you doing the package?
We have it booked. Waiting on feedback.

It will be interesting to see if there is another event in the event for MVMCP. I was told back in September that wasn't going to happen. But so many rumors point to one happening. So who knows?!

Reliable source? Kenny the Pirate reported that it was in the works/talk. He's always been reliable. :confused3

Reliable source? Kenny the Pirate reported that it was in the works/talk. He's always been reliable. :confused3

The source that said no, was reliable, but that was in early September before all the rave reviews came out about the Villain's soriee. That person said that Olaf would be available to guests at the party and then to guests of WDW on the days before Christmas when the Christmas stuff is all public. I assumed some type of M&G. But that was over a month ago, things can change.

monique5 said:
Can't wait until November 7th for details for HS Frozen package.

Also, patiently waiting (Not) to see if premium event for MVMCP. CRT reservation page still has special event, 6-8pm listed on party nights. 1st party is less than 3 weeks away!!!

I won't lie. If they have a $100 a head private party inside the Christmas that has Anna and Elsa at it (and we can meet them during the party) I will be buying tickets to it. I won't be buying the Frozen Hollywood Studios package because it doesn't have character interaction. 40 days to go and no fastpass + for A&E since my 60 day mark. I even watched the wait times last night during emh. I'd rather just pay the money and be done with it.

Kenny also mentioned that the Villian's soirée was not announced until 3 DAYS before the FIRST party.

The latest CRT I've seen in a party night is 7 pm. So hopefully???

Dh and I were talking last night. The A&E m&g is a very short interaction. Couple minutes with each. Through the sing-along, u r son has had more interaction with them. Kristoff made comments about him holding his stuffed Sven. Elsa has waved to him blown him kisses and motioned that she liked his Olaf hat. The historians have made comments about his singing, his hats, his enthusiasm. Anna has waved, said she loves his Olaf hat and other side comments.

Both my husband and son have been on the stage during SWW. They both have said it's really hard to see beyond the first few rows. Even so, they all do a great job of getting the audience involved with them.

I won't lie. If they have a $100 a head private party inside the Christmas that has Anna and Elsa at it (and we can meet them during the party) I will be buying tickets to it. I won't be buying the Frozen Hollywood Studios package because it doesn't have character interaction. 40 days to go and no fastpass + for A&E since my 60 day mark. I even watched the wait times last night during emh. I'd rather just pay the money and be done with it.

I'm an AP and fairly local but have spent several weekends at WDW for SWW and FSF. Once out of the 6 stays we were able to get A&E at the 60 day mark.

I've spoken to many people who feel the same as you. They'd rather pay than spend the time in standby. And many others who are huge Frozen fans and they would not hesitate to spend it on a character dessert.

I think I'd live vicariously through other's reports.

Kenny also mentioned that the Villian's soirée was not announced until 3 DAYS before the FIRST party.

The latest CRT I've seen in a party night is 7 pm. So hopefully???

FSF and Villian's soirée show that Disney can throw something of quality together very quickly. I keep checking Disney Blog for any announcements.

Thanks again for keeping this thread going! :thumbsup2

Frozen Sing Along now has FP+available for December. Also, are the times listed in your 1st post the the current times of the show? Thanks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter