Official Frozen at WDW Thread (Updated May 20th) FEA and RS Open June 21

got in earlier when it said no FP available...then it just kept loading....got internal server error (not even Olaf!) just now

I either get the "whoops" or it says that there are no FP's available for this attraction. It now also says no FP avialable for meet Mickey and friends (which seems odd--they were available seconds ago.) I'm looking at July 19th.

So either they instantly ran out of fp's or the system is messed up.

Yesterday I joked that I couldn't wait to crash the system--but I guess I had hoped that they'd have their act together by now.

and now the site is saying all fastpass distribution is concluded in ALL parks for 7/13. Lol.

Same here. I was trying for 6/26. Logged in right at 7a eastern. Got Olaf. Tried to refresh & go back. At 7:05 it says all fastpass for this attraction have been distributed. Refresh again, Says all fastpass at all parks have been distributed.

... and now their CDN has given up. Gateway Timeouts. Unsurprising, since we are all hitting REFRESH as fast as our mice will click :)

Same with me. Nothing for FEA and lots of Whoops messages. My one day to sleep in......

(1.5 billion well spent Disney)

I also logged in right at 7...first it showed FEA wasn't available and now it's not showing up at all. Trying to get FP's for 2 clients going the last week of June and another a week later. I highly doubt they were gone that fast...they would still be showing up as unavailable and they aren't even doing that now. I can't stalk the computer all day..grr.

I'm getting all kinds of weird errors. Got one that said all Fast passes have been distributed for that day when trying to pick the park. Unfortunately my 30 days is tomorrow for FEA. But even Jungle book doesn't show in the system.

I think someone is sipping their coffee at Disney taking their time opening these up!

Yup. Was up and on before 7. Nothing showed up. Now it's just crashing over and over again.

The app shows standby only as well.

I think someone is sipping their coffee at Disney taking their time opening these up!

At this point, 1 of 2 things is going on. 1) They are waiting on the spike to die down because rolling out changes across a massive array of servers when 3/4ths of them are dying is a disaster. 2) They already pushed the button -- but with the load, it'll take time to filter throughout the system.

I wish I didn't understand how hard designing systems for this type of a massive usage spike was :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter