OFFICIAL! Fireworks are back

I'm not a fireworks must do guest but I actually am looking forward to these coming back. I always preferred Fantasmic or Illuminations to the Main Street Fireworks so maybe Night Shows will be coming back soon.

I have reservations for MK on July 1. I expect that it will be crazy that night with all the park hoppers moving to MK or Epcot to watch. I am excited they are back, but wish they would have waited until. That weekend to start them.

My sister doesn’t always do well with fireworks and we will have 2 EVCs in our little group. So, extra people will make this a bit difficult of a situation for us.

I have mixed feelings about this...while I look forward to seeing fireworks again, this will bring more people in at the end of the day (especially with park hopping), bringing the ride waits up again (and the bus lines at park close!). Rope drop is too early for my group, I was hoping to take advantage of the lower wait times at the end of the night. Oh well...at least Animal kingdom and Hollywood studios may still have lower waits in late afternoon/early evening. I am looking forward to seeing Epcot Forever though as we haven't seen it yet!
We were there a few Saturday's ago and a lot of the rides were walk ons by the end of the night. I guess your right and that will be a thing of the past starting July

Yes! Love it. I knew they would bring it back right before the 4th

Very excited and glad. Its a magical moment..

Your next fast pass ;]

I'm glad I scooped that late night CG reservation just incase
FP only if it's not FP+. Like FP, but not ones where we had to make appointments for rides. We are kinda hoping they don't bring it back till after our August vacation. I know we are weird, but our last trip was pretty crazy with FP+ :badpc: We found it too restrictive. Now the FP ticket machines were fun ;)

I have mixed feelings about this...while I look forward to seeing fireworks again, this will bring more people in at the end of the day (especially with park hopping), bringing the ride waits up again (and the bus lines at park close!). Rope drop is too early for my group, I was hoping to take advantage of the lower wait times at the end of the night. Oh well...at least Animal kingdom and Hollywood studios may still have lower waits in late afternoon/early evening. I am looking forward to seeing Epcot Forever though as we haven't seen it yet!

Most of those people will be showing up to watch the fireworks so ride waits should remain low around fireworks time at least. But I didn't think of AK and DHS having lower crowds!

How wonderful! I sorta figured July would be a good time to bring them back. I'll catch them in September...unless they feel so compelled to do any testing while I'm there next week. :)
That firework *pffffft* launch noise is one of my favorite things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter