***Official DLR October 2021 Check-in Thread***

Woo hoo! They just released more OBB tickets and we were able to snag some! Put me down for October 21. We're renting a place in Newport Beach and just going over that day for the party. My persistence of checking the ticket website finally paid off tonight. Pro tip: OBB page still says sold out, instead, start your date search from the event ticket page:

https://tada.eticketstore.com/webstore/shop/viewItems.aspx?cg=1000&C=1010

Our flight time was changed so we'll only be able to take advantage of our cabana rental on 10/11 in the afternoon. Anyone interested in the morning slot? If so, please PM me and we can coordinate our call times.

My first DL trip is scheduled for Oct 2021! Can't wait. I'll be going with one of my sisters and a long-time friend. We'll be staying at the Anaheim Desert Palms Inn & Suites.

I'll be flying in a few days early to meet up with my sister for some non-Disney time. We plan to stay 1 night in Newport Beach and 1 night in Palm Springs. We hope to visit a few tiki bars around these areas! We'll also take a morning to drive around Joshua Tree National Park before coming back to Anaheim.

Our park days are Saturday, Oct 23-Monday, Oct 25. We have park hoppers, so our plans may change depending on what dining reservations we are able to secure, but for now we plan to start at DL on Saturday & Monday, and at DCA on Sunday. Of course, we planned this before the Oogie Boogie Bash was announced, but that's okay - we'll just hop to DL at 6pm that evening. I'm sure with 3 park days we'll have plenty of time to see and experience everything on our lists at both parks.

Hoping to end the evening on Monday at Trader Sam's Enchanted Tiki Bar! :tink:

Last edited:
I'll FINALLY be heading back to my one true love OCt 15-18! LOL! I've missed DL so much. I went to WDW twice while DL was closed but I need me some DL! We are staying at Grand Legacy and I cannot wait!!

My October family trip moved to Feb, but I'm still going to take a solo trip for 2 days (10/29-10/30). Visiting a friend in Palm Springs and can't be that close without at least driving over to spend a day or two (I'm in Oklahoma). Have my park reservations but not planning much else. Feels very strange compared to how I normally travel to DL but I'm excited about my first solo trip!

We changed our dates awhile back to Oct 8-11, because a three day weekend is better than a two day weekend (and the waitlist came through). Got our cabana so we can spend some time at the DLH pool since its a blockout day for my friend's Believe Key. I'm still looking for dining reservations since I missed the inital opening bid for Carnation, if anyone has one on the 9th or 10th and is going to cancel, let me know!
Got to eat most of the Halloween items we wanted to when we were there for labor day weekend. There will definitely be some repeats, an there were a few we didn't get to that are on the list.

I have the first page updated. It looks like our first trip is tomorrow! We'll be there on the 2nd. It is going to be hot for this PNW girl.
Also from the PNW and I keep checking the weather forecast to see how it is trending. Our October trip isn't until the 14th. I'm glad it cools off at night though.

Have fun! I already have vacation brain because it's all I can think about and I have 2 weeks to go yet.

Also from the PNW and I keep checking the weather forecast to see how it is trending. Our October trip isn't until the 14th. I'm glad it cools off at night though.

Have fun! I already have vacation brain because it's all I can think about and I have 2 weeks to go yet.
Ha! 27 days out and we are already planning our days. Also another PNW member.

Also PNW and going in a week!

Leaving today. Of course the one time I don't book a flight at the crack of dawn I woke up at 2:45. It's going to be a very long day.
I feel your pain, about to board our flight right now and I worked last night lol. Seemed like a good idea originally when I planned it 🤷‍♂️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter