***Official DLR October 2021 Check-in Thread***

Going to try to to early October.

I still have a Spring Child Promo ticket from early 2020 to use (and 2 other tickets, all with MaxPass)...unfortunately my other kid has since turned 3!

Here’s hoping they let me into the state by then! I’m vaccinated over here people!

So. I know it's early but I'm already looking for Halloween stuff on shopdisney 😅 Too soon?
Not too early at all! If I could I'd pack right now.

Feeling it.
Looking at the school schedule and I'm supposed to start working again next month, so who knows how this might work out? But remaining optimistic, along with you all, my fellow pumpkin-heads!

I have 2 different reservations - one in May and one in October. I'm probably going to cancel May because I don't think it will be open to out of state residents by then, but I'm hoping that it will be by October! Also hoping that Avenger's Campus is open by then :)

I've got everyone added that has dates I believe. Let me know if I missed you. I'm still cautiously hopeful about our trip even though we are out for state. Hotel and flights are paid for so now it's just down to tickets.

We are planning our October trip in addition to our December trip! Both replace the trips we had planned last year!! October 22-25.
Just trying to figure out when I can purchase tickets.....knowing we will need to secure reservations as well. I have read both being “Out of staters” we can’t yet, and have read we can. So confusing .

We've got our airfare booked for an Oct 18-23 trip! Now we wait with optimistic excitement that things open up for us!!

We are planning our October trip in addition to our December trip! Both replace the trips we had planned last year!! October 22-25.
Just trying to figure out when I can purchase tickets.....knowing we will need to secure reservations as well. I have read both being “Out of staters” we can’t yet, and have read we can. So confusing .

We are personally purchasing ours within the next few weeks. We won't go until it opens for OOS people but feel that with 9 of us I want to have tickets purchased and on the app before trying for reservations for that many people five days in a row.

Ofically booked Oct. 11 - 14 at the Grand Californian. *May* add another day, lots of factors there. Seriously can't wait!!!!

What is going on with Hollywood Studios the week of Oct. 11 - 15 that it has already hit its reservation limit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter