**Official DLR November 2022 check in thread **

T minus 5 days!!! (6?)
Welp .... just pulled out the suitcases. We leave Thursday (11/3) evening. EEEK!! MB+ are being delivered Tuesday. Flying different airlines there and back (free mile = $0 for the flights!!) but one give 4 free bags and the other 2 free. Probably be able to get into 3 and just have to pay for 1 case, one way.

Sad that I couldn't find a company like they have around WDW that would decorate our room. Anyone know of any?

It's my girls 18th bday. Their Sweet 16 was supposed to be at WDW at the star wars hotel and got scrapped due to covid. Just wanted to continue our balloon tradition.

Will the CM deliver balloons to the room if I had a company deliver them?

I’m trying to decide on MagicBands. My mom surprisingly wants one-she hasn’t been in years but got an email from Disney telling her about them and now is into it. 20% off on Shop Disney through tomorrow for D23 members…A little worried it won’t get here in time (that’s what happened on our last WDW trip). Not sure it’s worth at least $28 pp for 8 people but it’s sure tempting….

17 days!

I got my MagicBand today!! I got the basic lilac one, and I love it and I can’t wait to use it!!
How long did it take to arrive? I'm trying to decide if I still have time to buy or if I need to wait and buy from the selection in the park.

How long did it take to arrive? I'm trying to decide if I still have time to buy or if I need to wait and buy from the selection in the park.
I ordered one as well, along with other items on Monday-everything arrived on Friday. Always hard to know, but hopefully your order would be similarly processed quickly!

I’m trying to decide on MagicBands. My mom surprisingly wants one-she hasn’t been in years but got an email from Disney telling her about them and now is into it. 20% off on Shop Disney through tomorrow for D23 members…A little worried it won’t get here in time (that’s what happened on our last WDW trip). Not sure it’s worth at least $28 pp for 8 people but it’s sure tempting….

17 days!

I’m trying to decide too!!! We go in 15 days so I probably need to decide tomorrow. I’m only on the fence because there seemed to be more options online? So excited though. They are a cute souvenir and I love the ease of scanning for genie+

Low 70s would be amazing. I did pull the trigger on 8 magic bands yesterday as family wanted them-not cheap but I got them 20% off.

7 days! I just realized yesterday that the 11th which is the last day of our trip is Veteran’s Day 😬 I’m glad I realized it now so I can mentally prepare for a VERY busy day!

The 11th is our first day, and we're already getting our minds in the "it's going to be crazy busy and it will be a miracle if we get to ride anything" mode. So glad I got the ADRs sorted so we have our once a day sit down meal planned. We'll try to get mobile orders plugged in ASAP in the morning for the rest of the day.

The 11th is our first day, and we're already getting our minds in the "it's going to be crazy busy and it will be a miracle if we get to ride anything" mode. So glad I got the ADRs sorted so we have our once a day sit down meal planned. We'll try to get mobile orders plugged in ASAP in the morning for the rest of the day.
Friday is our first day too! And the start of the Holiday events --- Yikes! I figure that day we will just use to explore the parks and enjoy the atmosphere! And hopefully DCA will be a little quieter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter