**Official DLR November 2022 check in thread **

limace

DIS Veteran
I wasn’t able to find a November 2022 trip thread-so I guess this js it.

Raech 10/30-6
Scandie14 1-4. DLH
Starlitnight05 2-6 GCH
Glynis4 2-7 BW Stovall
Julesann 3-7 GCH
plainoldt 3-8 GCH
Jackiii 4-6 Paradise Pier
Whoever 4-7 DLH
Sulvanaohana808. 5-10. Element
Doombuggy 8-11 Anaheim Islander
Lindyv321 9-12 Camelot
Onipaa 9-13 DLH
ProudMommyof2 9-13 GCH
Sjwilla. 8-11 Tropicana
Maxsdad 8-11 Fairfield Anaheim
Farmfresh2 8-12 GCH
Samcat 10-12
DharmaLou. 10-16. HoJo
Goose&mavie 11-13 DLH
ImarriedGrumpy 11-14 Park Vue
mangoboba 11-15 DL
Jane VanTassel 12-16 DLH
Creen14 12-18
dcraytho 12-18 Holiday Inn
Pyratgrrl. 13-15
DrMrsScroogeMcDuck 13-17 GCH
Jinka 13-17 Rental
Wendle 13-20
KPeterso 16-18. VGC
Sunclytie 16-19 GCH
jabrabu 16-19
Limace. 16-20. VGC
BandMom1 16-22 Westin
DisneyDreamer 18-22 Worldmark Anaheim
kappyfamily 17-20 DLH
Dizfan13 18-23 GCH
Lizdnv 19-23 Hyatt House
707Mickeygirl 20-26 DLH
Ajrwdwgirl 22-28 BWPPI
Jcatron. 23-27. GCH

Last edited:
Ha! I was worried about. Have never run one of these but I’ll give it a try.

We will be going November 16-20, staying on our DVC points in a VGC 2 bedroom. Our three kids and the eldest’s boyfriend will stay with us. I’ve waitlisted a studio for my mom and sister. My dad died last August and this is the first trip my mom has agreed too-so I really want to make it special for her.

Yay! I have been waiting for this thread!

We are going to be there November 2 - 6, staying at GCH. We haven't been since November 2019...so much has changed, I feel like a newbie at this point!

Ha! I was worried about. Have never run one of these but I’ll give it a try.

We will be going November 16-20, staying on our DVC points in a VGC 2 bedroom. Our three kids and the eldest’s boyfriend will stay with us. I’ve waitlisted a studio for my mom and sister. My dad died last August and this is the first trip my mom has agreed too-so I really want to make it special for her.
So sorry for the loss of your Dad @limace
Sounds like it will be a great trip for everyone. Fingers crossed your waitlisted studio comes through!

I'm taking DS14 Nov 11-13 and staying at Park Vue. We've never been to DLR during Christmas season, so want to see the decorations and try all the treats!

Will be there Nov 10-14. Staying at the Howard Johnson. First time at DLR since 1989!

We are going Nov 5th-Nov 10th! Staying at Element Hotel. Our niece will be dancing hula at DCA and our youngest son is turning 6 on 11/6, which are the reasons for our visit. Can't wait!

Awesome all! My waitlist came through today for the studio at VGC for my mom and sister-I’ll get two nights and they can pay for two. Getting excited!

Anyone planning on doing any of the dessert/dinner parties?

Hi 👋
My family will be at the parks Nov 23-27. Staying at the Grand Californian with my husband, daughter (19), son (17), and bonus daughter (17). We are doing one park per day with Genie +. I’m excited to be there for thanksgiving!

Ugh - just found out yesterday that I need to be on a low sodium diet starting immediately. At least I have a few months to figure this out before the trip, but I've never given much thought to what we eat when we're at DLR and now I need to be careful. Time to review some menus and start a list of what will work!

Nooo! Bummer to have dietary restrictions before a trip! Maybe you can eat all the sugar instead?
Unfortunately I'm supposed to reduce sugar and eliminate sodium (as much as possible). Also on the chopping block is caffeine and alcohol, although like sugar, they're in the "reduce" column. DS has promised to eat all the salty and sweet stuff for me while I'm munching on my salads. He's so helpful...:rolleyes2

:rotfl:

Hi! We will be there 11/16 thru 11/22...at least that's the plan as of right now! We are staying at The Westin. We will be dining at 21 Royal one evening, and hoping to get a reservation for the Chef's Counter at Napa Rose for our group the following evening! I will also be trying for the WOC dessert party for hubby and I. Super excited for this trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter