***Official DLR May 2022 Check-in Thread***

Got lunch reservation at Carnation Cafe for my arrival day. :dogdance: Really wanted Blue Bayou, but looks like it'll be closed then.

Now just have to score the Mother's Day brunch I want at Lamplight by waking up at 6a on Wednesday.
Is there a special brunch there on Mother's Day?

Is there a special brunch there on Mother's Day?
Not as far as I know. We've never had brunch there yet, read great reviews, and want brunch somewhere before flying home mid-afternoon, so decided it would be a good add-on to this trip. Backup choice would have been Ralph Brennans.

We didn’t get lamplight brunch. But we have lunches booked for 5. Separate days. We are a group of 10.

Oga’s for 5 of us.
Storytellers
Uva
Princess breakfast
Ballast point

another made a ressie for 5 at Carthay.

Eyes peeled for woc dessert.

April 30th through May 7th @VGC

last trip to DL was in Sept! We are so ready! We bought the Star Wars event but haven’t heard anything after paying (we have the transaction on our CC statement), anyone else not get a follow up yet? This is our first after hours event so please bear with my question.

thanks
Morio

May 24-29, Delta Hotels by Marriott.

We were planning the first week of May but pushed it back hoping to catch Fantasmic on its return day. Fingers crossed for the return of Fantasmic dining packages plus WOC Ddessert party. Last trip was Sep 2021 at Fairfield Inn - will be strange to be so far from the entrance but we're driving from WA and spending a few days in San Fran first so we have our car and worst case we can drive and park now that trams are back. I liked the free breakfast and free parking the Delta offered :).

April 29 to May 2 at the Park Vue for the location. Also considering The Element hotel. Any thoughts or advice on which? No kids, just my 25 year DD and myself. Stayed at the Fairfield last May and noticed prices of hotels are now 3x’s higher then they were last year.

May 23 - 27th for my 4 pack and Nana is tagging along too! Staying at the Camelot - love the family suites there and proximity to the parks.

We are there May 1 to May 8 myself DH DS31 (autistic mental age is 3-4)DD30 DD’s fiancé31 And Dgs4 Dgs2 and Dgd6 months at trip time) staying at The Del Sol for our large group was the closest cheapest option and as we don’t spend that much time in the hotel it seemed ok We are all super excited although gonna miss pirates for the second time we went last in 2018 and it was down for refurb and we will miss it this time again so when we go next year or year after we will make sure it’s not down!

last trip to DL was in Sept! We are so ready! We bought the Star Wars event but haven’t heard anything after paying (we have the transaction on our CC statement), anyone else not get a follow up yet? This is our first after hours event so please bear with my question.

thanks
Morio
Do you have the app downloaded on your phone? If not I'd definitely do that. Your event should pop up in the "future plans" section of your account.

thanks
Morio

Do you have the app downloaded on your phone? If not I'd definitely do that. Your event should pop up in the "future plans" section of your account.

Star Wars Nite does not appear in my Future Plans, even though I have party tickets in the Tickets and Passes section.

For previous after-hours events we got e-tickets, but we got hard (paper) tickets in the mail for Star Wars Nite which we were able to scan into the app. But that may be because we were trading in 2020 party tickets for 2022 parties. If you didn’t get an e-ticket when you purchased and haven’t gotten anything in the mail, I would call.

I caught up to here for adding everyone now. Let me know if you have an updated hotel or which days if you are attending SWAD (if it isn't shown by your name). We are inching our way to May!

May 1st-7th. Club Wyndham Anaheim. 5/4 SWAD. Group of 5 including myself & DW, DS28 & DDIL27, DGD7.
Haven't been back to DL since summer of 2018 but feeling so ready to do this, thanks to great info on deez boards!

ODS and I April 30-May 4. Staying at the Hilton Anaheim.....probably. My Dad has a conference there, and if my Mom decides to tag a long, we will stay somewhere else.

This is the first of my Mommy and Me trips with my kids individually. I wanted to do it when they were 9/10, but I had another baby and COVID hit, so this one gets to go at 11.

No Disneyland After Dark tickets, because they were already sold out by the time I finalized our plans and saw the option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter