***Official DLR March 2022 Check In Thread

How are everyone's plans coming?

I did manage to get a late night ADR for Oga's on our last park day which will be a nice way to close out our trip. We might still try for a cancellation or walk-up as well though. I have all but given up hope of someone cancelling the Chef's Counter at Napa Rose but I did get us regular Napa Rose dining for one of our evenings so at least there is that.

Other than the chef's counter, the only other ADR that I have not been able to get is one for BB. This is my sister's first trip to DL and even though I am not a big Blue Bayou fan, it would be nice to take her there.

Otherwise, I have our suite booked, flights booked, pre-departure covid tests booked, hotel and long term parking for the night before we leave booked, ferry to the mainland and then back to the island booked.

I still need to put together a grocery order for hotel delivery, mostly things like bottled water, etc. I am also looking at a car service to take us from SNA to the Grand but we may end up just grabbing a taxi. Oh, and I have to figure out and book covid tests for the end of our trip so we can get home!

Does anyone have advice about where the best place to get tested is? Trying to minimize wasted time but still want to make sure we get tested and results in a timely manner!

We will be there after not visiting for over two years (😭) March 15th-19th. Staying at our usual fav Hyatt Regency Orange County. We’re going two weeks ahead of Spring Break here (🇨🇦) but I see it’s Spring Break for a lot of the US. Hope it’s not too busy, but I will take anything after being away this long! Can’t wait!

This link was posted in the Food & Wine thread but since it is going on during March, I thought I would share it over here! This is a list of the 2020 items but at least we can get an idea of what might be there this year.

Food & Wine booths menus

How are everyone's plans coming?

I did manage to get a late night ADR for Oga's on our last park day which will be a nice way to close out our trip. We might still try for a cancellation or walk-up as well though. I have all but given up hope of someone cancelling the Chef's Counter at Napa Rose but I did get us regular Napa Rose dining for one of our evenings so at least there is that.

Other than the chef's counter, the only other ADR that I have not been able to get is one for BB. This is my sister's first trip to DL and even though I am not a big Blue Bayou fan, it would be nice to take her there.

Otherwise, I have our suite booked, flights booked, pre-departure covid tests booked, hotel and long term parking for the night before we leave booked, ferry to the mainland and then back to the island booked.

I still need to put together a grocery order for hotel delivery, mostly things like bottled water, etc. I am also looking at a car service to take us from SNA to the Grand but we may end up just grabbing a taxi. Oh, and I have to figure out and book covid tests for the end of our trip so we can get home!

Does anyone have advice about where the best place to get tested is? Trying to minimize wasted time but still want to make sure we get tested and results in a timely manner!

I did get all the ADR's I wanted (Trader Sam's, Oga's, Lamplight, Storytellers Brunch and Blue Bayou for my bday) however, I woke up or stayed up some crazy hours for 5 days to get them. :)

We will be there after not visiting for over two years (😭) March 15th-19th. Staying at our usual fav Hyatt Regency Orange County. We’re going two weeks ahead of Spring Break here (🇨🇦) but I see it’s Spring Break for a lot of the US. Hope it’s not too busy, but I will take anything after being away this long! Can’t wait!

That's when we'll be there...It's the first week of spring break for BC. We usually go this week and it's always pretty busy... but who knows what it will be like in the Covid world!

Is anyone else annoyed with the official calendar for Disneyland Park? It doesn't have any entertainment listed after March 5.

Is anyone else annoyed with the official calendar for Disneyland Park? It doesn't have any entertainment listed after March 5.
Yes! Going to be there beginning 3/7 and it’s ridiculous how short notice this is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter