• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official DLR July 2021 Check-in Thread***

We'll be there the 28th (DL) and the 29th (CA). 3 adults, staying at the Desert Inn & Suites (because we're old and want to save our walking for in-park, haha). We're out of state, so this will be my first time back to DLR since last March (5 days before closing!) and it is also my 39th birthday! We have a reservation at Cafe Orleans on the 28th.

My family will be there 7/15 - 7/19 with park days on 7/16-7/18 and staying at the GCH. My oldest daughter just graduated from high school and will be off at college on the east coast next year so this is a combination family vacation/graduation trip. I think I have all my dining reservations completed as of this morning, the only one I'm hoping to change is our somewhat late BB reservation for our last night in the park. It's scheduled for 7:50pm and if I am hoping to change it to earlier in the evening if they open up additional tables in the next few weeks.

Please add me! We will be there 7/14-7/18 at VGC. We go for Disneyland's birthday/anniversary every year. I cancelled a rather obscene amount of VGC reservations in the last year (it was definitely way over 10), so excited to finally head to one of my DVC homes again! We are local and have done 2 park days so far and will be doing on this visit. Will then need to hold out to the holidays (although I have WDW in Sept/Oct for their big 50th anniversary).

July 19th - 23rd.
We are so excited! My fiancé and I were to come in April of 2020 and this is our rescheduled trip and first time in California! We would love any suggestions of hikes or places to go because we will be in California from the 17th-24th.

July 19th - 23rd.
We are so excited! My fiancé and I were to come in April of 2020 and this is our rescheduled trip and first time in California! We would love any suggestions of hikes or places to go because we will be in California from the 17th-24th.

Always liked Solstice Canyon (Malibu) when we lived in SoCal though I have heard it may be closed due to recent wildfire damage. Top of the World in Laguna is another good one!

Bringing DD 12 on July 23-25 after a Dance Intensive in Burbank. Staying at the Hilton - super excited to be back. We're WDW vets, but have only been to DL once together, when she was about 6...she's been asking to go back ever since! Also will get a day at Universal with the dance group. Hoping to get a good transportation option from Burbank, and a BB reservation, lol!

Coming from Sacramento July 25 & 26 and finally using the two-day park hoppers that have been burning a hole in my pocket since February, 2020 (got them to watch daughter's show choir perform in the park in April 2020...which obviously did not happen). Went to WDW in late January for oldest DD's 21st birthday but this is the first time back in DL in two years. We've gone to DTD when dropping off DD2 at college and would just visit our brick in the Esplanade and grab dinner. Can't wait to be back INSIDE the parks!

Split staying coming up July 8-14. Just booked Disneyland Hotel booked for the first two nights, then hopping over to the newly remodeled Hotel Lulu on South Harbor for the remaining nights. I am taking my mom, this will be her first time visiting Disneyland for more than just one single day, and the Disneyland Hotel will be a check in surprise! Five day ticket, one-park-per-day (unless I decide otherwise once we get there!)

I began to book this trip a few weeks before COVID restrictions were lifted, so I focused on curating a dining-focused trip anticipating no shows and uncomfortable mask wearing. Lots of reservations! We are booked for Cafe Orleans, Oga’s Cantina (dinner and breakfast another day!), Blue Bayou, Craftsman Grill, and Lamplight Lounge (first time).

Split staying coming up July 8-14. Just booked Disneyland Hotel booked for the first two nights, then hopping over to the newly remodeled Hotel Lulu on South Harbor for the remaining nights. I am taking my mom, this will be her first time visiting Disneyland for more than just one single day, and the Disneyland Hotel will be a check in surprise! Five day ticket, one-park-per-day (unless I decide otherwise once we get there!)

I began to book this trip a few weeks before COVID restrictions were lifted, so I focused on curating a dining-focused trip anticipating no shows and uncomfortable mask wearing. Lots of reservations! We are booked for Cafe Orleans, Oga’s Cantina (dinner and breakfast another day!), Blue Bayou, Craftsman Grill, and Lamplight Lounge (first time).

have you looked at the Oga's menu? It really is just a bar. There are a couple snack items, but nothing that would be a real meal. We have been for drinks a couple times, but never ordered any of the snack type items as they do not appeal to us. Just don't want you to be surprised when you get there and can't get a real meal.

have you looked at the Oga's menu? It really is just a bar. There are a couple snack items, but nothing that would be a real meal. We have been for drinks a couple times, but never ordered any of the snack type items as they do not appeal to us. Just don't want you to be surprised when you get there and can't get a real meal.

Ive been many many times! Thanks for the heads up though! Food will be ronto wraps and dessert at docking bay! Very excited.

edit: oh I see, I wrote dinner/breakfast! I only meant the “dining” menu and “breakfast” menu, as they’re slightly different offerings of drinks. Thanks again thought :D

Ive been many many times! Thanks for the heads up though! Food will be ronto wraps and dessert at docking bay! Very excited.

edit: oh I see, I wrote dinner/breakfast! I only meant the “dining” menu and “breakfast” menu, as they’re slightly different offerings of drinks. Thanks again thought :D

Oh good! Just wanted to be sure when you said breakfast and dinner that you knew those really do not exist at Oga's. There are people who book looking for a full meal and are confused by the menu, so just wanted to be sure you knew what you were getting! We arrive just after you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter