Official Disney Cake Chatter - Part V!

Thank you for this info. I’m getting ready to order a cake for our visit in July where we will be celebrating my granddaughter’s graduation. We are staying at VGF and plan on dinner in Epcot followed by a celebration back in the villa. Will they deliver the cake? I think a 6” cake will be enough for the five of us. I like what you ordered, sounds perfect. When is your trip?

I am having the cake delivered to our Narcoossee's dinner reservation. I'm not sure if they will deliver to the Villa's but they might. We are staying at a different hotel. Our trip is 6/8/21 - 6/20/21. I used the email address at the beginning of this thread for my inquiry. Good luck :)

I am having the cake delivered to our Narcoossee's dinner reservation. I'm not sure if they will deliver to the Villa's but they might. We are staying at a different hotel. Our trip is 6/8/21 - 6/20/21. I used the email address at the beginning of this thread for my inquiry. Good luck :)

Thanks, if you think of it when you get home if you could let me know how it turned out, I would appreciate it. Thank you and have fun! I love Narcoossee’s but unfortunately, my granddaughter selected Teppan Edo for her special dinner. TIA

Thanks, if you think of it when you get home if you could let me know how it turned out, I would appreciate it. Thank you and have fun! I love Narcoossee’s but unfortunately, my granddaughter selected Teppan Edo for her special dinner. TIA

I will post a pic.

We ordered a 6” chocolate cake with Oreo filling and covered with regular buttercream. We ordered from the grand Floridian bakery and it was delivered to the gf cafe for my daughters birthday. It was $30-35 dollars and absolutely delicious.

Attachments

• 46BF8B3D-740B-4ED9-81D8-AB0DB442EA74.jpeg
    46BF8B3D-740B-4ED9-81D8-AB0DB442EA74.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 216

Here’s a pic of the mini cake we picked up from the GF last week.
View attachment 578448View attachment 578449

Vanilla with churro filling. So cute and delicious.

Adorable! So this cute little mini cake is $35? Then on top of that you pay 18% gratuity and a $5 delivery charge so $46 in total? I want to surprise my son but $50 for a cake for one person is a lot. Somehow I can wrap my head around $35 but $50. Am I calculating correctly?

I really want a cake though...hmm.

Adorable! So this cute little mini cake is $35? Then on top of that you pay 18% gratuity and a $5 delivery charge so $46 in total? I want to surprise my son but $50 for a cake for one person is a lot. Somehow I can wrap my head around $35 but $50. Am I calculating correctly?

I really want a cake though...hmm.
It was $35 total. She charged me directly so I believe gratuity was included? I never had an option to add anything. They would not deliver the mini cake to our resort so no delivery charge. This cake easily fed two.

Question - Will GF deliver to a lounge ? Our only meal planned at GF is for the enchanted rose lounge. Its my daughters 21st Birthday while we are there. Without transportation I don't want to make a special trip to pick up a cake from GF and cart it back to our hotel.
also I looked through many many responses. I didn't see any Tiana themed cakes, anyone know of one I might have missed.
lastly I just want a small 2 tiered cake , there are only 2 of us, do they customize those or only the 6in or larger ?

@Chrissy97823 Yes, the GF pastry team will deliver to any food/beverage location at the GF. They have been customizing 2-tier mini cakes recently.

These are the only Tiana cakes I've seen from Disney, but if you do a Google image search, there is some great inspiration out there that you can email to the GF pastry team:

@Realgrumpy You can call the number for EPCOT in Post # 2 of this thread and see if they have started making cakes again. Otherwise, Grand Floridian Private Dining might deliver there for you; their number is also in Post #2.

Ordered from CR, no room service currently. We were offered to deliver to a restaurant OR pick up at The Wave. I picked up at TW. It came very securely packaged in a box with handles.

6” top was chocolate with peanut butter mousse with 8” bottom vanilla with vanilla.

$120 start price and with add ons like the $30 topper it ended up $180.

E2B4B14B-ED70-4F68-B838-B80081090F51.jpegB094DFE2-0876-4065-A4BC-2FBAE96CD6CD.png59E149D9-76EF-42FD-9D44-1E08A16DCBD9.jpeg959D9688-2C3E-44F4-BCAB-7BE80B34ACA2.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone had any issues picking up at the GF? I know parking has been an issue at some resorts when you aren’t staying there. I assume I will have an email or something confirming my cake order?
I did not get any confirmation from CR, Cake was ready when and where I had requested it last week.

Also if you missed it the YC/BC thread reporting the end of room service there. No notice , just people trying to call in orders and it has been stopped suddenly.

Last edited:
Hello! Can anyone tell me if the Grand Floridian bakery still delivering to Cinderella's Royal Table? Is there an extra fee?

Before I go changing all kinds of reservations to get my daughter's cake...will GF deliver to the Polynesian at Kona Cafe? I'm hoping to order a 6" Belle/Beauty & the Beast themed cake for her birthday later in June. Since we'll be there in a few weeks, I know I need to get busy ordering this. I'll be posting photos later.

I don’t know the best route to take. Maybe someone here can help.

I need a custom Sisu Dragon cake for June 19th.

Should I have it delivered to Wilderness Lodge, where we are staying? Or should I use Amorettes and have it delivered to T-Rex Cafe in Disney Springs where we will be having dinner?

ETA: I understand that a Disney Springs cake has to be delivered by only certain bakeries at DS. But I could also do wilderness Lodge, as maybe that would be a better cake? We could have cake in our room after dinner.

Just as a follow-up, I was the one asking about a gluten and dairy free cake.

I've contacted GF bakery (for delivery to Kona Cafe/Polynesian) and heard back from Julie (Julisa). She reports that the pastry chef says they can indeed make a gluten and dairy free cake (also issues with soy but I'll just request they not use soy milk as an alternative). So yay! I'll post pics after we receive it on 6/20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter