***Official December 2023 Thread***

Setting a new personal record for split stay lol. Wanted to see all the Christmas decor!
12/10 Drury Disney Springs, 12/11+12 BWV, 12/13+14 VGF, 12/15 Drury DS
Yep, four hotel changes in 6 nites. Luckily, only doing Epcot a couple days and the Merry Party one night ;)
:welcome:to the thread! :wave:You are now on the list! That's pretty impressive! The most we've done is 3 in 10 days.

Heading to Riviera to celebrate my 60th (New Years Day) with my sister from 12/27-1/4. Definitely want to try to get Candlelight Processional and a Magic Kingdom fireworks dessert party. Already booked Epcot park reservations for New Years Eve, which I’m sure will be crazy. Hopefully a few nice dinners but I know it’s going to be super crowded so we’ll make sure to keep all our options open. Really looking forward to just seeing all the decorations.
We're planning on being there around the same time and also anxiously awaiting more info. If we can get in a Candelight Processional it will only be one night, the 30th. I would also love to snag a holiday fireworks party ressie to eliminate one day of waiting for hours to see the fireworks and I have no idea what to expect for NYE but we are leaning towards MK since we are staying at BRV. I also want to try to catch Epcot for the Holiday Food Booths. I'm suprised more info isn't out yet to start planning my days better, but I guess we're all in the same boat. These are the days when I miss ressies being 120 days out...well and I will always miss pre-booking fast passes. That was waaay better than having to wake up at 7am. Also, I'm not happy to hear that the issues I had last year, (with getting rides to load) more people are having.

We will be there Dec 22-28 for our first Christmas trip! We are currently booked at SSR but hoping for my wait-list to come through at BLT. We are doing the Christmas party and have three day park hoppers. I just booked golf for dh and ds and dinner at morimotos one night. Yayyyy

Thanks to the sale that Southwest had this week, I was able to extend our stay at the All Star Music resort from 12/20-12/24 to 12/19-12/25.

We’re already going to MVMCP and it’s not our first time attending. However, we’ve never really participated in other Christmas activities at Disney aside from seeing the tree trail at Disney Springs a few times. Any tips on things we must see would be appreciated!

I will be there Dec 6-9 to do Jollywood Nights, resort hop and other Christmas-y things!

I booked Swan, but then availability at BWI popped up so now I've got two rooms and am trying to decide if Boardwalk is worth the extra $$$... :dance3:

We will be there Dec 22-28 for our first Christmas trip! We are currently booked at SSR but hoping for my wait-list to come through at BLT. We are doing the Christmas party and have three day park hoppers. I just booked golf for dh and ds and dinner at morimotos one night. Yayyyy
:welcome:to the thread! You are now on the list! :cool1:

I couldn't find a December 2023 thread started other than on the DL forum so here we go!
🎄Welcome to the Official December 2023 Thread!🎄

Join me for a Holly Jolly Holiday filled with Sweet Treats, Warm Hugs and...View attachment 735464
What are your dates and where are you staying?

Disney Dates and Resorts

eksmama01 - Nov 24-Dec 6 - BRV, RIV & VGF
HappyGal - Nov 26-Dec 4 - POFQ
cluce- Nov 27-Dec 9 - POP
Wood Nymph - Nov 28-Dec 2 - BC
caroline5177 - Nov 28-Dec 3 - YC
Lsdolphin - Nov 28-Dec 5 - CSR
Mickey916 - Nov 28-Dec 6 - Residence Inn Flamingo Crossing
AnnabelleTheTalkingTree - Nov 30-Dec ? - CCV
Pharmgirl123 - Dec 1-5 - Poly
SteffieSunshine - Dec 1-8 BC CL🎄 🎅12/6
jppeak - Dec 1-9 - VGF
danceintherain - Dec 2-7 - BC
firedust - Dec 2-7 - POFQ
VAtink - Dec 2-8 - BWI/AKL/BC
Whereisalyssa - Dec 2-11 - AKV Kidani/POP
Cdjax - Dec 3-6 - ASMU

NJlauren - Dec 3-6 - POR
ajollyholidaywithjo - Dec 3-7 - CBR
kitkat4622 - Dec 3-8 - BWI
Suzabella - Dec 3-8 - SSR
Trinity88 - Dec 3-8 - POP
Mtraynom - Dec 3-9 - AKL JH 🎄12/5
Ursula J - Dec 3-10 - BRV 🎄12/5
Bethislucy - Dec 4-10 - ASSP & Dec 29-Jan 4 - Offsite

etzmn123 - Dec 4-12 - AKV Kidani & BLT 🎄12/10
disneymouse16 - Dec 3-9 - ASMO 🎄
Poohlove - Dec 4-9 - POFQ
JodyK - Dec 4-10 - AKL
Riss - Dec 5-11 - AOA🎄12/8
SteveAZee - Dec 5-15 - OKW/GV
TaraS29 - Dec 5-15 - YC
Wells Larsen - Dec 5-16 - Signia Hilton & AKL
QueenofPrideRock - Dec 6-9 - Swan or BWI 🎅
Rick195275 - Dec 7-10 - BCV/BLT
dancergirlsmom - Dec 7-12 - SSR
kimmylaj - Dec 7-12 - Dolphin
HappilyEverAfter80- Dec 10-13 - POP
brewhome - Dec 10-15 BCV/PVB
Drewsdad - Dec 10-15 - BC
TinkAgainU - 12/10-12/15 Drury DS, BWV & VGF🎄
KT0191 - Dec 10-16 - POP
SimonSez - Dec 11-15 - CSR 🎄12/14
Statefan17 - Dec 11-15 - CSR

taxmom04 - Dec 11-16 - POP & BRV 🎄12/14
TEAMJACOB - Dec 12-15 POR & Dec 15-21 - BWV
hdrolfe - Dec 13-16 - YC
Priorityonecb - Dec 13-18 - ?
erinkristen04 - Dec 13-20 - AKL/Poly
Araminta18 - Dec 13-19 - SSR 🎄 🎅
MaxsDad - Dec 14-20 - SSR 🎄12/19
jgl130 - Dec 15-18 - BLT
michellej47 - Dec 15-21 - POFQ
Genie+ - Dec 15 - VGF, Dec 16-20 Poly & Dec 20-23 - BWV 🎅12/16

buzzrelly - Dec 16-20 - BWV 🎅12/16 🎄12/19
DizParks - Dec 16-22 - BWI
dato63 - Dec 17-22 - AKV Kidani
jessishante - Dec 20-24 - ASMU 🎄
hannahdrewmom - Dec 21-26 - YC
zeferjen - Dec 22-28 - SSR 🎄 12/22
disneydreamer781
- Dec 22-30 - BWV/CCV 🔥
Cynt - Dec 26-30 - ?

TammiMcMan - Dec 27-Jan 4 - RIV
IanDLBZF from MCMagic - Dec 30-Jan 1 - AOA
Kip Herner - Dec 30-Jan 01 - VGF🎅
Dec 21-Jan 2 Allstar Sports 💚❤️

Doing ADRs next week!! Ready for all the foods popcorn:: Usually driving to work at 7a so put in to get there an hour later to get these done lol.
What is everyone going for dining wise?
Just making sure you know ADRs open online at 6 am. We're doing some of our usual favorites: 'Ohana dinner, Boma Breakfast, Yak & Yeti, Via Napoli, and Liberty Tree Tavern and a few "new to us": Sebastian's Bistro, Boathouse and Olivia's. Best of luck getting all your ADRs!

Just making sure you know ADRs open online at 6 am. We're doing some of our usual favorites: 'Ohana dinner, Boma Breakfast, Yak & Yeti, Via Napoli, and Liberty Tree Tavern and a few "new to us": Sebastian's Bistro, Boathouse and Olivia's. Best of luck getting all your ADRs!
My stupid fingers lol yes, I meant driving at 6a* to work.
And thank you, you too! You are going for some really good ones.

ADR is Thursday for me. Ready to roll we are just doing a couple this trip so hopefully we get what we want. Nothing super high in demand this go round.

I'm still working on adr list. Long shot is topolonos for late breakfast I'm out second day. Also going to try for hoop dee doo on Xmas Eve. I'd like a candle light processional meal too but who knows when those come out. Oh and maybe le cellier for Xmas?

ADR is Wednesday for me. I'm hoping for Yak and Yeti, LLT, Mama Melrose, Boma breakfast and Raglan Road. Might add a Beaches and Cream lunch on our Epcot day. Fingers crossed!

December 8th-19th at the Riviera for us! (These dates may move up or back by a day or so on either end)
MVMCP 12/10 and 12/14 🎄
Jollywood Nights 12/16 🎉

Will probably sprinkle a trip or two in between out to Cape Canaveral or Cocoa Beach to catch some rocket launches. 🚀👨‍🚀 . We've attended most of the Antares launches from Wallops Island VA over the past five years and looking to maybe go for the as of now scheduled launch on December 11th, but we are well aware of how that can change.

We are really not going to push ourselves this time and get breaks away from crowds with tours and perusing the holiday decor at the resorts, and take advantage of extra hours and of course the parties in the evenings when it will (hopefully) be cooler! Crossing fingers for more moderate temps this time around but am well aware of how warm December can be; I'm from the South and have spent many a Christmas in warm weather.

Since we're doing Christmas week this time around, I'm thinking ADRs may be difficult particularly since I may just be doing 2 parks day and DH 1, but I'm remaining positive and won't stress too much about it. Rose & Crown, Ohana (seems to interest DH), Flying Fish, and Toledo. Possibilities: BOMA (B), Topolino's (D), Boatwrights, and hoping for Jock Lindsay and Geyser Point for a couple of dinners. I don't think any of these should be too hard to book except maybe trying to score an Ohana ressie, so that will be first but then I guess I'll find out. Not mentioning Ohana to DH because for the last 2 trips I've booked it and ended up cancelling.

Last edited:
December 10-14 Boardwalk

December 8th-19th at the Riviera for us! (These dates may move up or back by a day or so on either end)
MVMCP 12/10 and 12/14 🎄
Jollywood Nights 12/16 🎉

Will probably sprinkle a trip or two in between out to Cape Canaveral or Cocoa Beach to catch some rocket launches. 🚀👨‍🚀 . We've attended most of the Antares launches from Wallops Island VA over the past five years and looking to maybe go for the as of now scheduled launch on December 11th, but we are well aware of how that can change.

We are really not going to push ourselves this time and get breaks away from crowds with tours and perusing the holiday decor at the resorts, and take advantage of extra hours and of course the parties in the evenings when it will (hopefully) be cooler! Crossing fingers for more moderate temps this time around but am well aware of how warm December can be; I'm from the South and have spent many a Christmas in warm weather.
I :welcome: you both to the thread! You're now on the list! :hmghost:

Still have a while before our ADR window opens, but a reminder for anyone looking to book a Disney Springs restaurant to check open table. You may not even have to wait for the 60 day window to open for those options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter