• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official December 2022 Thread***

It’s probably on its way up. It’s pretty difficult for anyone to enter the resorts without reservations and there are cameras everywhere.

I hope your luggage arrives soon and you have an amazing trip.
It was not on its way up. It took two hours for them to find it. No idea where it was, but they did eventually deliver it. My husband went into the luggage store room looking for it at one point and it wasn't there. It wasn't in the concierge closet, and no one would tell us where they eventually found it except to say the person that took it never checked it in (despite us getting a slip for it) /shrug

But we do have them now whew! I was not looking forward to doing Florida heat in long sleeves and long pants--the same ones every day for ten days !

How is the humidity? Just wondering how hot it really is? 80 with lots of humidity feels like 210 to me.

Hi guys! Most Disney Resort December Recreation Calendars have been posted, however, I’m still in need of a few more. If anyone will be at any of the following resorts, I’d appreciate it if you can take a picture of the December recreation calendar for the Thread. I’d appreciate it!
  • Art of Animation Resort
  • Boardwalk Inn Resort/BWV
  • Contemporary Resort/BLT
  • Old Key West Resort
  • Saratoga Springs Resort
  • Wilderness Lodge CCV /BRV
Thank you, enjoy your trips!

I'm listening to the soundtracks for Spectromagic, Wishes, and Illuminations while I pack, and wondering if I will like Harmonious and Enchantment now? Hopefully I will, enough to listen to them the way I listen to the old stuff!!

Anyway - 2 more days!!

There were a couple of days that were pretty humid, but overall, not too bad.
It’s a little sticky but nothing like Oct/Nov. it gets pretty chilly at night and you need a hoodie and long pants for little ones after 9 pm. Forgot sunscreen ant our resort and had to buy it in park. Definitely need sunscreen. Weather today is 79, but 60s felt cold to us (17-40 back home).

Side note: Four Seasons and Ritz are not great for those with dairy/egg/sesame allergies. Our son reacted last night at the welcome party (Ritz) and this morning at an exclusive special character breakfast at Capa. Despite noting allergies on our resort reservation and dining, concierge and our room had welcome treats all containing nuts and dairy. They did serve coconut water (in a coconut with strawberries and a slice of orange) when we got off our bus from MCO which was safe, Also, buses drop off at TTC and catching the monorail meant we didn’t get into the parks until an hour after we started.

I might be biased but I'm pretty sure this is the best picture ever taken

l6V9d3S_d.webp

I'm listening to the soundtracks for Spectromagic, Wishes, and Illuminations while I pack, and wondering if I will like Harmonious and Enchantment now? Hopefully I will, enough to listen to them the way I listen to the old stuff!!

Anyway - 2 more days!!
I love The Harmonious soundtrack it’s my go to on the treadmill when I’m not motivated

For those that are wondering I'm pretty sure the company here is Citadel Securities in case you wanted to polish up the resume. I've been seeing the logo around everywhere.
It is. And it’s really hard to get into (and stay). My DH has been with them for 17 years.

They’re moving headquarters form Chicago to Miami.

I'm here now. Last night, Monday 12/5, was pretty crowded in the Mk, definitely more than the crowd level 6 that TP had predicted. However, we were only there from 4 to 9:30. When we left the crowds were way down, and It's possible that the morning was very light...so the average crowd was probably less than the hours I experienced.

We didn't get too much done and never got to Fantasy Land, but the Enchantment castle projections were exquisite!!

Today we're heading for the AK and hoping for low to medium crowds ✅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter