• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official December 2022 Thread***

WDW is showing all available except MK on Dec 5.
That is one of the days we will be at WDW, If we had reservations for Animal Kingdom are we able to park hop to Magic Kingdom at two when it’s sold out or does that mean we cannot park hop there? I was not planning to park hop there on the fifth but just asking in general for other days if that happens when we are there.
Thank you!

That is one of the days we will be at WDW, If we had reservations for Animal Kingdom are we able to park hop to Magic Kingdom at two when it’s sold out or does that mean we cannot park hop there? I was not planning to park hop there on the fifth but just asking in general for other days if that happens when we are there.
Thank you!
From my understanding (though if anyone has a better understanding, please feel free to chime in), no one has yet been turned away from park hopping to another park after 2:00 PM. However, that being said, Disney does let you know that there is a possibility of it.

Thank you!
I believe you can park hop unless parks reach capacity (usually NYE). If you have park passes for the park that reaches capacity you’re still allowed in, but park hoppers are not (you would have to hop back to the park you have reservations for).

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/park-hopping-disney-world-tips/

https://www.kennythepirate.com/2021...ng-back-to-first-park-if-capacity-is-reached/

Last edited:
Thank you both! Good to know, I am traveling with someone with severe mobility issues (obviously using a scooter) but didn’t want to make them transfer from point a to point b if a park is closed. Also curious because sometimes our dinner reservations are at a different park then we are starting in,

Ten days till our trip! MK is our park for our first day, 12/5, and I'm expecting a massive crowd. Touring Plans has it as a 6...but I no longer believe it! If they're right, we will just enjoy the moderate crowds. If it's really jammed, well, I have low expectations for that first night.

It's our only non-party day for the trip and we're only planning for the fireworks and low-wait stuff like Carousel of Progress and the Country Bears, perhaps an ILL for 7DMT if I can get one before our flight that morning.

Ten days till our trip! MK is our park for our first day, 12/5, and I'm expecting a massive crowd. Touring Plans has it as a 6...but I no longer believe it! If they're right, we will just enjoy the moderate crowds. If it's really jammed, well, I have low expectations for that first night.

It's our only non-party day for the trip and we're only planning for the fireworks and low-wait stuff like Carousel of Progress and the Country Bears, perhaps an ILL for 7DMT if I can get one before our flight that morning.
MK park passes are sold out for 12/5 and it’s an extended evening at Epcot. I would expect it to be higher than a level 6, more like 8.

We leave bright and early Saturday morning (5 am flight!) and I am not feeling ready and am honestly not really excited about this trip. I used to be able to do all the planning and stressing beforehand and then just enjoy the results of that planning once I got there and “relax” but now the stressing and planning won’t end once we get there thanks to stupid g+. I hate that I’m not excited about this trip like I should be, hopefully things won’t be as stressful once we get there and I can get back to enjoying the magic. Also, really keeping fingers crossed that we all stay healthy (we’ve had all the shots we can get- I almost asked if they could throw in a few exotic ones for free 😂). On the plus side, the Guardians 6 pm vq tonight was available until at least 7, so we will hopefully be able to get into 2 of them next Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter