***Official December 2017 thread!

Please add me to this list. We are going for our second trip from Nov 30-Dec 7 and staying at BLT. DH, DD 10, DS 7, DS 5, and a family friend.

Our first trip was July 2015 for 3 days. My grandparents took our family on a Disney Cruise so we came down a few days early to experience Disney World (the first time for all of us!) It was so hot and so short we didn't feel like we got to enjoy much. We are looking forward to this trip in the lower temps! We are from South Dakota so definitely not use to the humidity we experienced in the summer time.

we will be there Dec 9-16th- following a 7 night Eastern cruise on the Fantasy. Excited because I am really close to having both paid off already!!!! Any ideas of when the park hours will be posted? This will be our first time doing deluxe dining so we will be not be doing any of the other parties ( have previously done the Star Wars dessert party,Fireworks dessert party, Club Villain and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party)- definetly planning on the Candlelight Processional again. Getting anxious for June to plan ADRs...

Please add us to the list. 12/2 - 12/9 Poly Studio. Traveling with DH, DS9, DS6 and my inlaws!!

download (1).jpg
ALL ABOARD!!!

:santa:December Trip LIST ROLL CALL (Notify me of errors or changes Please):santa:

Karalecia26 - 11/25 - 12/2 - All Stars - DH, DD 12, DS 10, DD7 & parents
DNllmz - 11/25 - 12/3 - POLY? - DH, DS 6, DD 4

DisneyJen34 - 11/25 - 12/9 - WL - Dsis & DNiece
WithASmile&ASong - 11/28 to 12/8 - BWV & WLV - DH, DS9,DS8,DD3
SanderMC - 11/29 - 12/9 - POR (Princess) - DMom, DD5
SoDAKDisneyMom- 11/30-12/7- BLT - DH, DD10, DS7, DS5, Friend
Sarahcgfr - 12/1 to 12/5 - Wilderness Lodge - DBF
Shairpdrh - 12/1 - 12/8 - BWV & VGF - DH, DD1, grandparents, Friend

Rasadkowski - 12/2 - 12/10 - Polynesian - DH, Dkids 7 & 5
JMW33 - 12/2 - 12/9 - Polynesian - DH, DS 9, DS 6, Inlaws
FinleyD - 12/3 - 12/9 - Polynesian - DD, DGS 4 - Celebrating DGS FIRST TRIP!
Vrajewski10513 - 12/4 - 12/9 - Polynesian
DisneyMommyMichelle-12/5-12/15(DCL 12/15-12/18)12/18-12/20 -Contemporary Atrium Level - DH, DD12, DS11, DS10
BG_Disney - 12/8 - 12/16 - Contemporary - DSister - It's a Surprise!!!
Hurt817 - 12/9-12/13th - BLT - DH & DS16 DS12 Christmas@The World!

ItsJustRyan - 12/9 - 12/16 - POP - DW, DSs 8,6,4,2 & 9 month old
HJBvet - 12/9 - 12/16 - BLT - DH, DD1 (7), DS1 (6), DS2 (4), DD2 (2), Uncle, G-ma, G-pa
ChinaRider - 12/9-12/16 - CSR - DCL - DM, DD22
Grandma4ever - 12/9-12/18 - ASM - DW,DS,DN,DNBFF*30 years together celebration*
Twix516 - 12/10 - 12/16 - Contemporary - DH, Twin 3 year olds
CrystalDawn - 12/11 - 12/17 AKV/SSR - DD13,DD8, DS6 -Birthday Celebration!

MeAndNevaeh - 12/11 -12/15 - SSR - DD8, DS, DSs Fiance, Baby & DCL!
Hodad - 12/16 - 12/22 -CBR
DisCookieMonsta - 12/16 - 12/28- ? - DH, DD 13, DD 10, DS (twins) 1
DisneyMom20 - 12/18 -12/27 - Fort Wilderness
Constanze - 12/24 - 1/1 - Polynesian - DH, DD17, DS 20
Mbvisitor
- 12/26 to 1/2 - CBR - DH, DS, DD
TeresaWen - 12/28 to 1/3 - Dolphin - DH *Over NYE @ EPCOT*

updated 1/23/2017

Last edited:

download (2).jpg
Welcome to all the new faces joining us in December!!! I figure I would welcome you with my favorite sight upon arrival to our vacation!!! Anyone else feel that their vacation does not officially begin until they have gone under this arch?!?!

Sorry for the delay everyone, we went out of town for the weekend, but I am slowly catching up!!!
400000233710.jpg

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What is Your Favorite WDW Snack Food When You Are In The Parks?
----------------------------

Mine is a Mickey Rice Krispy Treat!

Hi all, i´d love to join the thread! We´re booked (my sister, myself and my niece) into Wilderness lodge from 25th Nov through to 9th Dec. It´s our 5th visit having stayed at POR Riverside, OKW & AKL & 1 off site before. Super excited to be there for the holiday season!

I have a question i´m hoping you can jump in on, we´re most certainly booking the MVMCP for the 3 of us, but wondering if it´s worth the money for the dessert party? we´re not really interested in the desserts (as we have the dining plan so won´t be short of food!) but more for the crowds & viewing etc. We love both fireworks and parade, but would value the fire works over the parade if that makes sense!

Thanks in advance :-)

Hi all, i´d love to join the thread! We´re booked (my sister, myself and my niece) into Wilderness lodge from 25th Nov through to 9th Dec. It´s our 5th visit having stayed at POR Riverside, OKW & AKL & 1 off site before. Super excited to be there for the holiday season!

I have a question i´m hoping you can jump in on, we´re most certainly booking the MVMCP for the 3 of us, but wondering if it´s worth the money for the dessert party? we´re not really interested in the desserts (as we have the dining plan so won´t be short of food!) but more for the crowds & viewing etc. We love both fireworks and parade, but would value the fire works over the parade if that makes sense!

Welcome aboard! Isn't it a blast to be able to go so often?!?! I've been going yearly since I was a kid! HAHAHA!!! We have done dessert parties both while on the DP and not on it and have always found it to be a waste of money IF you don't get there early enough...yes, they say each viewing point at the party is a good one, but I don't find that to be true. Soo...once you figure that you are having to get there early, you may as well get your snacks from your DP and camp out at a fireworks spot early enough for free! LOL! We don't do the Fireworks or the Parade, so they are not a priority to us, but this is what we have done in the past when we bring newbies with us that want to do those things!

Welcome aboard! Isn't it a blast to be able to go so often?!?! I've been going yearly since I was a kid! HAHAHA!!! We have done dessert parties both while on the DP and not on it and have always found it to be a waste of money IF you don't get there early enough...yes, they say each viewing point at the party is a good one, but I don't find that to be true. Soo...once you figure that you are having to get there early, you may as well get your snacks from your DP and camp out at a fireworks spot early enough for free! LOL! We don't do the Fireworks or the Parade, so they are not a priority to us, but this is what we have done in the past when we bring newbies with us that want to do those things!

Every year since you were a kid!!! WOW! I can only dream .-) we live in Ireland so the visits are far fewer for us, but such a treat we spend the time in between them dreaming about them!!

Thanks for your thoughts on the dessert party. I´m all for enriching the experience when we´re there, but not needlessly, so appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Have you ever been out to the Wilderness lodge at the holiday season?

We enjoyed the dessert party in the past (not during MVMCP), but it was less expensive at the time and we took advantage of the desserts by having a snack for dinner. I wouldn't do it again especially on a party night and on the dining plan.

We enjoyed the dessert party in the past (not during MVMCP), but it was less expensive at the time and we took advantage of the desserts by having a snack for dinner. I wouldn't do it again especially on a party night and on the dining plan.
Thanks, appreciate your views.

Every year since you were a kid!!! WOW! I can only dream .-) we live in Ireland so the visits are far fewer for us, but such a treat we spend the time in between them dreaming about them!!

Thanks for your thoughts on the dessert party. I´m all for enriching the experience when we´re there, but not needlessly, so appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Have you ever been out to the Wilderness lodge at the holiday season?

Ireland?! How fun, we are hoping to make it up there in 2018 during our month in Europe :)
The WL during the holiday season is absolutely gorgeous, I actually like the resort year round but during Christmas it is exceptional with the high ceilings the decor seems endless and also spectacular. It's one of our favorites! We always hope to have time to check out the resorts during Christmas when we go :)

This is our first time in WDW for Christmas and New Years. We've done it in Disneyland...and know it's gonna be a bit busy:) Where are your favorite places to eat and things to do on Christmas Day and New Years Eve?

We are officially booked for the Boardwalk 11/25-12/3. Now I need to reconfigure my dining plans since I based them off staying at the Poly & being on the monorail.

Anyone else get really peeved that Disney requires (well, not requires but it pretty much is mandatory) that we make our reservations months and months and months in advance, but yet they will continuously change their calendar up to our travel day? We had a couple coveted ADRs become useless after last minute time changes last year :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter