***Official December 2017 thread!

Catching up on the questions of the day.
Fav ride in each park:
AK - Everest (this is my fav overall)
MK - 7dmt
HS - Toy Story
EP - Frozen Ever After

Fav Disney movie might be Moana now. It was so good.

My DM found out that she isn't going to be able to get off work during the time we were thinking of going, so guess we are moving up our trip and heading the end of July. We have gone in the summer before so we know how to deal with the heat, but was looking forward to the cool weather again that my DS and I had when we went this past December! Hope every one has fun!

So excited to have found this group!

We have our December trip booked, BWV Dec 9-16. It will be our first time at an EPCOT resort and our first time there for the Christmas decorations. My mom is taking the entire family (25 of us) and we are staying in 4 of the 2br villas.

I love to plan, so really looking forward to being a part of the group.

Christmas falls at a strange time this year, so the week before Christmas actually shouldn't be too bad. People won't get out of school until the week of Christmas.

Last edited:
After Finding the DIS and listening to a few of the podcasts before our May trip last year, my wife asked me what I wanted for my 40th this year... I figured it was time to join the boards :) Then I found this thread!!

Or reservations have been made!! Dec 4 through the 13th at Pop Century!!

...she also has no clue that I'll be re-proposing to her during the trip :)

Joining in on the fun! :wave2:

I just got home yesterday from a girls trip at WDW with my best friend yesterday to celebrate my 30th birthday/bachelorette. The best part is my fiancé agreed to us adding 2 nights at WDW to our December plans (3 nights at Universal, 4 night Disney Cruise). So, I booked a bounceback and I am way excited!

So, it will be me, my husband, DS (11) and DS (4) at the Wilderness Lodge December 15-17. Not sure what parks we will choose to do. Probably MK and AK - to see Pandora!

Happy planning, everyone!

Add me to the roll call please! It's me and my 2 sons, 3 & 8. We are staying at WL 12/1-12/4 (though I booked "buffer" days on both ends just in case- learned from mistakes in the past). I just got back from a trip to LA where I also spent an entire day at Disneyland and am now way more excited. Our last trip was October 2016 when we did the Halloween party too. Haven't decided yet if the Christmas party will be worth it for us, especially during such a short trip.

Let's see- QOD
Favorite attraction

MK- Pirates (fave over all I think)
EPCOT- Original Figment
AK- Everest (but Dinosaur is close second)
DHS- Tower of Terror

Favorite Disney Movie- sooo hard!
Beauty and the Beast, Mary Poppins is a super close second! (the new Beauty and the Beast comes out ON MY BIRTHDAY!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter