• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

I did, but apparently my trick of moving it to a later date and then cancelling it was effective.
I called too. Something weird happened and she said I had a cancelation for 6/18 and nothing for today. I know I tried to change days but it wouldn't let me. Not sure what was going on! She said should be fine but to call if I see any odd charges. I double checked all my other adrs after that!

Last edited:

I know everybody is all about ADRs right now but... I am wondering if any of you are considering the memory maker? Why or why not? I'm undecided?

I not only didn't get the ONE adr I wanted the IPO at AKL didn't get it for me either!!! I wanted a dinner at BOG and nothing.... I tried yesterday at opening of ressies and today. I gave up and didn't book anything because I was so frustrated. Paying club level prices and I can't get ONE BOG dinner?

I hope more tables open up

We're definitely getting it. 1. I'm horrible at taking picture. 2. I want us all in some pictures. 3. We like ride pictures. 4. It's our first vacation as a complete family so pics are a must!!!

I think we'll get plenty of pictures & it will be worth it for us. We've never done it.

I know everybody is all about ADRs right now but... I am wondering if any of you are considering the memory maker? Why or why not? I'm undecided?
I purchased it on our last trip, and plan on buying it again for this trip. We love the ride photos and having everyone in the pics.

I purchased it on our last trip, and plan on buying it again for this trip. We love the ride photos and having everyone in the pics.
Yup. We have gotten it for our previous trips and will get it again.

Thanks everyone me and my gf will be going for the first time and will be there four days. It's not a super long stay so I was worried about how much use we would get out of it. However, it would help a lot since it's just us two and our options are selfie picture, ask a kind stranger or cast member or take individual pictures of each other and none of those sound great. We are leaning towards getting it though.

Greetings all.
Better late than never to jump on board the Christmas train or Plane for us.

Travelling all the way from Melbourne Australia
Arrive 12th of December for a short stay at Universal.
19th Of December arrive at Pop Century and stay at Pop until the 25th of January.

Mickeys Christmas party all booked for the 22nd of December.

ADR window is coming up soon. Lots of planning to do figuring out what days what park etc.
Looking forward to it as im sure everyone else is for their Christmas trips.
:)

I not only didn't get the ONE adr I wanted the IPO at AKL didn't get it for me either!!! I wanted a dinner at BOG and nothing.... I tried yesterday at opening of ressies and today. I gave up and didn't book anything because I was so frustrated. Paying club level prices and I can't get ONE BOG dinner?

I hope more tables open up
Keep checking. There were still bog dinners when I booked mine on Monday. There's always the cancelation thread too!

We always get this. It's convenient. You don't take yourself out of the picture or are constantly asking people to take your picture. There's all the pics that the photo pass photographer can add into the pics of you (like Tink or Stitch). They also include the in-ride pics, including a movie of you on the 7 Dwarfs rollercoaster. And then when you get home, you get to add a huge amount of finishing touches (borders, characters, special occasions, etc...). And then when you are done, you can download them and email them to whoever you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter