****Official December 2011 Thread****

Delightfully warm here. :sunny: Compared to last year, a literal heat wave. Reached 80 today, is 65 now at 10:45 PM. l
Last year, most days were about in the upper 40's, lower 50's with lower 30's, upper 20's at night. :cold: Beautiful as always.

Thanks for the update Dan!

We will be there on Monday; leaving the cold days here behind!

It was 50 this morning...........sun felt good, but the wind was biting cold.

Should only last a couple of days, but come prepared for anything. That change yesterday came in about an hour. From 80 down to 50 or so with a cold wind that kept blowing.

Thanks for the update Dan!

We will be there on Monday; leaving the cold days here behind!
Hope to see you maybe.
It was 50 this morning...........sun felt good, but the wind was biting cold.

Should only last a couple of days, but come prepared for anything. That change yesterday came in about an hour. From 80 down to 50 or so with a cold wind that kept blowing.
Tell me! It sure did change there mid afternoon after that shower went through. Chilly this AM but nice now again.

You do need to bring a bit of everything to account for the changeable weather here. :sunny: :cold:

Maybe we will meet Dan! I'll be the tall blonde with a camera hanging on my neck and maybe with my tall, red-headed DS and DH on an ECV.

What a weather change! We still plan on bringing cold weather clothing with us since we nearly froze at MVMCP in 2007!

Keep the updates coming!

Kathy

Can't wait to join you guys!! I am so excited that the weather is warming up and my girls can swim at the hotel pool. The last time we went in December it was way too cold to swim!! :cool1:

Leaving for the airport soon!! :cool1: It looks like a fair amount of rain is possible this weekend. We were going to do MVMCP Sunday night, but now I'm not so sure. I have no desire to stand in the rain.

OK work: Done, school:done, packing:done.
We are about out the door in 30 mins!
I am so excited! I have been working so hard lately that I haven't even had time to get all pumped up for this! :rotfl:

yes, it does look like rain might be coming...........60% on Sunday. :(

But temps are in the mid-upper 70's for the next few days.

Do come prepared for it all, that last cold snap hit fast!!

This time next week, I will be getting on a Disney bus headed to the Animal Kingdom for breakfast @ Tusker House as part of my daughter's surprise birthday trip. CAN NOT WAIT!!!

Finally had my last day at work so I can concentrate on packing and getting ready for the trip.

I don't care if it's a bit rainy when we're in Florida; it better than being here in cold Maryland :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

So glad that the weather is warmer. After freezing during last December's trip, we were fully prepared with warm clothing gear. This year's trip was Nov. 28 - Dec. 6. Sitting at the Candlelight on the coldest night of Wed., Nov 30th, we needed all of our gear. It gradually warmed up and was so wonderful on departure day of this Tuesday, the 6th. I really hated to leave the warmth and return to the cold midwest! My daughter returned to 80's in Hawaii! I should have booked a tag-a-long flight with her! Sorry, pity party here.

I just realized that we leave for Disney in less than a week and I have NOTHING and I do mean NOTHING packed! I don't even have a packing list ready! I am going to have a panic attack.....

Hopefully I will have time to get it all done soon!

Well, just got back. My husband and I really enjoyed the trip..... for the most part. Our room at SSR, just about as far away from the Carriage House as humanly possible. Secondly the DVC Merry Mixer, freakin' awful. People were so rude. The little merchandise they put out..... people were almost fighting over. If you wanted to buy the special pin..... the line was about 30 people deep. We went in, looked around got our gingerbread man and left. MVMCP was great as always. Crowd levels were good. Weather was great but for one day. One piece of advice for anyone picking up at "will call" have your reservation #. I didn't for my AP's and our MVMCP tickets. DVC spelt out name wrong both times (in two different phone calls LOL) If I didn't have my credit card, there really would have been a problem.

ay8h4np3oc5egxjv.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter