Official December 2008

Add me to the List Dec 2nd thru Dec 12th AKV
MVMCP on the 9th with ADR @ Liberty Tree Tavern @ 5:50pm.

Getting ready to do the 2 digit dance

Hello fellow New Yorker we have ADR for LTT @ 6:25 and then on to MVMCP on DEC 9th!:goodvibes

As of yesterday it's official!!!

November 30-December 3 at All Star Sports & I will be attending the November 30 MVMCP as well. It's my first time down for Christmas & I can't wait!

Can you update our resort??

We were able to take advantage of the code yesterday and bumped from CBR to AKL. :woohoo:

We will be at POR 12/12 - 12/18, and we have MVMCP tickets for the 16th. My kids, 2 boys and a girl, will be 7, and this will be their first (and long awaited) trip to WDW

Happy travels,

Lisa

First Christmas there! We are in Tampa from December 18-21, we are at POR from December 21-22, AKV from December 22-24 and 4 night Disney Wonder Cruise December 24-28...woooowiththehoo:cool1:

Anyone have any clues or answers on how to find my way around this board If we deleted our posts after a few days it would shorten the messages people have to sift through. Anyway to make this work by completly removing our posts?.:happytv:

hey folks count us in for those going in Dec. Me and my Disney crew will be there Dec 21-29th staying at POP...Seems so far away but i know with school stating that time will fly and it will be here before we know it. it's our Christmas gift to ourselves and we are already bursting at the seams...:banana: :banana:

ms*mountaineer:

I've disappeared from the list on page one :confused3

Could you please readd us...Dec 6-15th.

I just finished my ADRS and ordered MVMCP tickets and were also doing the Candlelight procession in Epcot. Not on the same days. Im super excited about Dec. My DH and I have never been in DEC were really looking forward to it.:banana:

Im just keeping my fingers crossed about the kids and colds in Dec. I hope everyone has a blast.

Ooooh, I hadn't even begun to think about the kids getting sick before the trip...ugh! Actually it's usually me that gets sick at thanksgiving...what's the name of that medicine you take when you just start to feel sick?

I will be at POR Nov. 28-Dec 7th with MVMCP on Dec. 2nd!!!
:cool1:

We will also be at POR Nov 30-Dec6!:cool1:

Wow, quite a few of us at POR during that time huh? We'll be there the 1st-8th. Hope we run into each other. I got some 'alien green' mickey ears pain chips at home depot to hang in the resort window and will probably hang one from my bag.

We will be there December 5-21. We are staying at Windsor Hills though. Not sure I can be included in this thread???

What is the candlight thing???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter