Official "Castle" thread! Spoilers welcomed!

I'll have to try the books again. I bought the first one for my Nook and couldn't get through the poor writing style.

I'll have to try the books again. I bought the first one for my Nook and couldn't get through the poor writing style.

I have found that they get better as I go along. They aren't the best books ever, but they're not bad. I found the first one was the worst, the 2nd was better and the 3rd is really interesting, especially if you're a fan of the show.

Wow. Thanks for posting that, Missy. Can't wait to see how it plays out. I love me some Nathan Fillian!

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

Wow. Thanks for posting that, Missy. Can't wait to see how it plays out. I love me some Nathan Fillian!

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

Me too! I'm so stuck on Nathan I bought & am now watching Firefly--a show he did back in 2002. (it's pretty good by the way, and he wears tight pants too.)

Me too! I'm so stuck on Nathan I bought & am now watching Firefly--a show he did back in 2002. (it's pretty good by the way, and he wears tight pants too.)

hence his nickname Capt. Tightpants!!!!:happytv: ) (there is also a nude scene where you get to see his tush)

the promo that is out for Castle is pretty interesting!:)

you should also check out his movies and Dr. Horrible - along with the Trailer Park heroes at youtube - also "Drive" just became available on Netflix Instant play, I haven't checked it out yet but plan to soon. ETA: Grive is not Instant, but on DVD.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter