***Official AUGUST 2021 Check In Thread

August 15-21, staying at Grand Legacy at the Park. This trip was originally scheduled for May 2020 and we were going to stay BWPPI right across from DL where we've stayed the last two trips and loved, but right around New Year's, when I was rescheduling this trip (again, had also scheduled for Dec 2020) and still wasn't even all that sure it would happen this time, Grand Legacy at the Park put out their 50% off New Year's special so I got two rooms super cheap. A little bit further of a walk but for beds for everyone vs. a sleeper sofa and two bathrooms for 5 people, definitely worth a try!

We will be staying at the Camelot August 1st-6th, with 3 days at the parks. We will also go to Knotts and Soak City while we are there.

August 14-18!
Our first trip since Feb/20 and the first trip for my 3-year old granddaughter!

8 of us, staying at the Grand Californian. A real splurge but I’ve been trying to justify it with all the money I “saved” from not going for 18 months 😂

Last edited:
2 of us one park per day August 18 and 19, staying at Tropicana for 17th to 20th.

We were last there January 2020. Haven’t done ROTR and looking forward to web slingers if possible. Scored Oga’s for the evening on the 18th

I am taking my 3 almost grown up sons down on the 3rd and 4th. My plan is to grab a bench under the trees in New Orleans square and soak in the sights and sounds. It has been too long.

Just messaged our TA. Switching to Camelot Inn and Suites for our trip. Just can't justify the $$ for DLH with no magic morning hours. As much as we love the DLH, we just cut the cost of our trip by 1/3rd. Hope we like it!

Just messaged our TA. Switching to Camelot Inn and Suites for our trip. Just can't justify the $$ for DLH with no magic morning hours. As much as we love the DLH, we just cut the cost of our trip by 1/3rd. Hope we like it!
It’s clean and decent. We are rarely in the hotel, so it is fine for us. The savings can be spent in the parks. :)

Aug. 24-27 - Grand Californian. Two park days w/ hopper tix (Aug. 25/26).

Third visit to DL for me, though it's been about 10 years since my last visit. First for my fiancée since she was like 4 years old (and she had chicken pox the whole trip so didn't get to do anything!). This is the final part of our two week honeymoon trip around the Cali coast.

Got ADRs for Napa Rose, Blue Bayou, Oga's and LL.

SOOOO much has changed since my last visit (Cars Land was still very much under construction at the time) and my fiancée doesn't remember anything so I'm psyched for her to experience everything for the first time, and me to get to do some of the new DCA stuff. We're WDW regulars and Disney fanatics so getting to go to DL is a big time treat!

Aug 14-17 at Residence Inn with four day tickets (no park hopper). This will be our first time at Disneyland and I'm so excited! The plan for now is to do arrival day + one full day in DL, and 2 full days at DCA but I'm thinking about switching those around.

Looking forward to basically everything but especially Avengers Campus.

Yay! Will be there Aug 22-25. Staying at the Best Western Plus across the street. My 15 year old daughter and I will be there three days, my husband will join us for 2 (his Disney limit). The 22nd is my birthday, so excited for our first trip back in a while and a celebration. I just got a BB for my birthday but it's not a great time, going to keep looking. And have LL on our DCA day. We haven't been since Star Wars open and while it's not the favorite for my daughter and I, my husband will like it and Avengers Campus.

August 20-25 at The Grand Californian with 4-Day Park Hoppers! Sooo excited to be back!!! Ok, so I was just at the parks a few weeks ago😂🤣.....but still sooo excited!:cool1: I've got our dining res's for BB, Cafe Orleans, Napa Rose, and Lamplight Lounge. Hoping Carthay res's are released soon and that Carnation Cafe opens up.😊

Woo hoo! We are going to Disneyland! My son was selected to play in a baseball event in LA in August. After the event is over we are headed down to Anaheim for a quick Disneyland trip. Booked us a room at Camelot Inn. Looking forward to it. It is our first trip back since 2013 when we first moved out of California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter