• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****Official August 2014 Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in FL for the last 12 days at the beach. We're having tons of fun but I'm now ready to go to Disney in 3 days!!! I also booked our beach vacation for next summer earlier and this morning DH gave me the official okay to start planning our 2015 Disney stay!!! Yay! I hope I can get a bounce-back offer for July 2015 (we'll celebrate my youngest 3rd birthday at WDW next July). Anyone has experience with bounce-back offers or knows if there's a July 2015 thread?

3 days and 10 hours!

Ugh I can't wait to go. I'm hopping mad right now. I may even just go repack to get some energy out. I don't want to write it out again but it's all here. Needless to say I'm really glad to be getting away and I will be giving my parents my keys to my apartment and ask for them to check in on it every so often because I do not trust my complex manager anymore.

Ughhhhh!

Last night I opened the fridge and a can of rootbeer rolled out and sliced my big toe. :sad: Besides the pain, I couldn't stop the bleeding so I ended up going to the hospital early this morning. Luckily nothing is broken, but the cut is right at my cuticle where you bend your toe to walk. :scared: I have 13 days to heal before Disney.

Be cautious everyone! :goodvibes

14 days! Two weeks from today at this time we'll be eating (hopefully on the patio) at Rose and Crown waiting for Illuminations to begin! :cool1:

Ughhhhh! Last night I opened the fridge and a can of rootbeer rolled out and sliced my big toe. :sad: Besides the pain, I couldn't stop the bleeding so I ended up going to the hospital early this morning. Luckily nothing is broken, but the cut is right at my cuticle where you bend your toe to walk. :scared: I have 13 days to heal before Disney. Be cautious everyone! :goodvibes

That's aweful news! Quick healing vibes for you!! Do your best to keep your toe straight and dry for the next 5-7 days ;-) good luck!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

14 days! Two weeks from today at this time we'll be eating (hopefully on the patio) at Rose and Crown waiting for Illuminations to begin! :cool1:

That's funny, I just put my DS8 to bed 20 minutes ago and said, "At this time in 3 weeks we'll be at the R&C getting ready to watch Illuminations." :thumbsup2

Ughhhhh!

Last night I opened the fridge and a can of rootbeer rolled out and sliced my big toe. :sad: Besides the pain, I couldn't stop the bleeding so I ended up going to the hospital early this morning. Luckily nothing is broken, but the cut is right at my cuticle where you bend your toe to walk. :scared: I have 13 days to heal before Disney.

Be cautious everyone! :goodvibes

Oooh owch! Hope it heals nice and quick!

FYI, we have friends joining us now on Saturday and they don't want to do MK on Saturday. So I just canceled 4pm Anna and Elsa and 5:15pm Be Our a Guest. Hope you can get it!

Today - my kids came home from a week and a half at the beach with their grandmother.

Tomorrow - relaxing and a whole lot of NOTHING

Saturday - haircuts, last minute shopping (although I think we're finished)

Sunday - laundry and packing!!

Monday - drive to Memphis and...

Tuesday - fly to Disney World!!!

Tomorrow is DH's last day at work until after our trip. He has NEVER taken this much time off of work before. When he gets home from work, we kick it into vacation mode :cool1::cool1:

Today - my kids came home from a week and a half at the beach with their grandmother. Tomorrow - relaxing and a whole lot of NOTHING Saturday - haircuts, last minute shopping (although I think we're finished) Sunday - laundry and packing!! Monday - drive to Memphis and... Tuesday - fly to Disney World!!! Tomorrow is DH's last day at work until after our trip. He has NEVER taken this much time off of work before. When he gets home from work, we kick it into vacation mode :cool1::cool1:

Wooo! Have a great vacation!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I know it's a bit late in the game, but my plans have finally been solidified! (And as a former Orlando local, it doesn't seem so scary to plan last minute) :goodvibes

I'll be down there with two of my best friends (one who lives down there) from August 25th-30th, staying at Cabana Bay Beach Resort at Universal Studios from the 25th-27th, and then Pop Century from the 27th-30th!

It'll be my second time back home at WDW since finishing my College Program at the beginning of January. I spent 7 incredible months working at the Most Magical Place on Earth and I miss it every day!

During my time working at WDW I called both Epcot and Animal Kingdom Lodge home, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have whether they're about the parks, resorts, dining or those fun magic bands. (I worked very closely with them from their debut at AKL in June of 2013.)

3 days and 10 hours! Ugh I can't wait to go. I'm hopping mad right now. I may even just go repack to get some energy out. I don't want to write it out again but it's all here. Needless to say I'm really glad to be getting away and I will be giving my parents my keys to my apartment and ask for them to check in on it every so often because I do not trust my complex manager anymore.

Wow - that sounds like an absolute nightmare! I hope it all gets properly resolved while you are away xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter