• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~***Official April 2017 Thread***~~

I am getting really excited. I am going to bounce our plans of Josh's (easywdw) calendar when he releases it to his site, but I'm feeling pretty good about our plans.

I am thinking about telling the kids when we wake them up on travel day. I've already told them we were staying put this spring. :P I think they will be good with the surprise. I may gauge moods, though, and opt to tell them a few days before. We shall see.

Soon there will be rides, shows, relaxation, frilly drinks, and good food.

47 more days!

Just made all our FP+ reservations for our trip! Got everything we wanted so I am excited about that! The only thing I was hoping for was a nighttime Everest and the latest one was 5pm on our DAK day and we'll be at dinner then as we have a ROL dining package at Tiffins so we will run over and get to ride it hopefully without too long of a wait.

All - if you didn't already know, Star Wars dessert party reservations are open for April now. (Someone posted on the large Star Wars thread.)

Super excited about our first trip to WDW, starting 4/22 staying at Boardwalk Villas! Our girls will be 6 and 7 YO. We are starting out with brunch with Chef Mickey when we get there, then Star Wars dessert party on Sunday, Cindy's breakfast on Tuesday, BOG dinner on Wednesday ... Making FP reservations tomorrow. We are thinking we'd love to do an Illuminations cruise if anyone is interested, maybe 2/26 (but somewhat flexible)??

Hello. We'll be at WDW April 16-22 for our first trip to Disney. I am interested in a memory maker share. Is there a group I can join or is anyone interested in forming a share group? 63 days to go :cheer2:

what is a memory maker share?? we will be there 13-23

has anyone changed their touring plans or ADRs based on the new Magic Kingdom morning show? When I booked ADRs it was still an advantage to have a PPO at CP. Now it looks like it will cost us valuable morning time.

41 days to go!

I am traveling to Orlando with younger DS's high school band as a chaperone. They're marching in a parade one day, then doing AK or DHS the rest of that day, then MK one day, then Universal the third day. We've never been when it's really busy so I'm kind of nervous. DS has never been to Universal either, and I've only been once as a teen. It should be an interesting experience!

We went as a family in March 2016 (actually it was 3 of us since older DS went with his girlfriend Christmas week 2015) and weren't planning to go back till younger DS graduates in 2018 as a big celebration. So this will be a fun little trip for he and I.

The major difference besides crowds is the fact that we're not staying on property, have no fp+ or ts meals planned, and we're at the mercy of the group as far as times. As a chaperone I'll be in charge of 8-10 kids but they'll just have to check in at designated times. I don't really know any of the parents going well, so I don't know if I'll do the solo thing or hang out with DS and his friends. I do know most of them at least. I just hope I can relax and enjoy the trip not worrying too much about the kids.

Anyone else doing EMM? We decided to splurge and go April 25!!!

I am! I'll be at WDW from 4/22-4/29 for a solo birthday trip! The 25th is my birthday, so I splurged for the EMM as well as the Wishes Dessert Party!

I am! I'll be at WDW from 4/22-4/29 for a solo birthday trip! The 25th is my birthday, so I splurged for the EMM as well as the Wishes Dessert Party!

Yay!!! I'm super excited! I have a 5 and 6 year old who are obsessed with 7DMT and are going to love it!!! They are getting surprised with our trip the morning we leave :)

Maybe I will see you (but not even know it) on April 25!!!!! Happy Early Birthday!!

31 days! Paid off the trip, snagged a date that works better for us for the Star Wars dessert party, adjusted FEA fastpass time - getting pretty darn excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter