OFFICIAL **April 2010** Thread!!!

The hubs and I leave in the morning for our anniversary weekend of love! LOL!! :love:

Me too! I'll be there one day after you. Are you all packed? Worried about rain? Eeeeek! I'm so excited!

I haven't even pulled the luggage out, let alone started packing.... :eek:

I've not considered rain ... while I know its a possibility ... but haven't given it much thought. Not much we can do about it .. and we'll have a blast even if we're stuck in the hotel all week. :cloud9:

Guess I should take a glimpse at the forecast. :confused3

What about you? Packed and ready? I've not even done on-line check-in. :lmao: Hope you have a magical vacation and perhaps I'll see ya around the parks! :woohoo:

Was looking over the schedule and just realized that they have EMH at MK our first night there. I was bummed that we would not be able to do everything I wanted in the time we had before our AP's . We are celebrating our first night at the Cali Grill and watching the fireworks from there. It's so exciting to know that we will have some time after dinner to go back and play some more!:) Let the pixie dusting begin!:cool1:

OMG I leave tomorrow! Why did I work today? I should have taken the day off! :eek: I can't do any work! I keep thinking of things to do like get gas, go to ATM, Walmart and I have to do laundry. :scared1: I am mostly packed though! :banana:
I am going to miss my 2 cats, especially Little Bit. :sad2: She's my sweet princess cat!

I leave today! So excited I think I'm gonna be sick! :rolleyes1
Leaving the house at 5am, going to pick up DD's friend, going to get one last iced coffee, then make the short 30 minute drive to the airport! :banana:

We leave this weekend and my week is DRAGGING! I made a last minute ADR at Rose & Crown last night, and I feel so much better about all my ADRs. We are only doing one repeat (Wolfgang Puck), so eve if we hate one or two, at least we will know not to go back there again.

We leave this weekend and my week is DRAGGING! I made a last minute ADR at Rose & Crown last night, and I feel so much better about all my ADRs. We are only doing one repeat (Wolfgang Puck), so eve if we hate one or two, at least we will know not to go back there again.

Save us a seat at Wolfgang's!! We loved it last year soo much, that we're eating there again this year (DH insisted - but there was no need, as I already had it booked). :)

I leave on Monday but I'm a little freaked out, weather.com is predicting Thunderstorms the WHOLE time we are there :( I'm praying they're wrong at least for some of the time!

I leave on Monday but I'm a little freaked out, weather.com is predicting Thunderstorms the WHOLE time we are there :( I'm praying they're wrong at least for some of the time!

I'm praying they're wrong, too ... but we're prepared for whatever Mother Nature throws our way! We'll have a blast no matter what!

I'm sure you will to!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter