OFFICIAL **April 2010** Thread!!!

may i ask how far in advance you sent your UPS box? I'm leaving a week from tomorrow and was going to ship ours tonight. now i'm worried it won't get there in time...:confused3

I shipped it Thursday the 1st. It arrived on Tuesday the 6th. I paid for standard UPS ground from Michigan.

6 more days (144 hrs) and we should have already checked into AKL.

Now if I can survive just 6 more days.:scared1:

I get on the plane in 46 hours!! It looks like rain is in the forecast the first few days now :( It said all sun a few days ago but of course the weather always changes. Oh well...its fun no matter what!!

less than 40 hours and I haven't started packing:scared1: guess I should get off here and get busy

Driving from MD, in a Best Western in Savannah GA for an over night stay. Tomorrow we rise early and continue our drive (about 5 more hrs) until we drive under the Disney arch.

T.

Driving from MD, in a Best Western in Savannah GA for an over night stay. Tomorrow we rise early and continue our drive (about 5 more hrs) until we drive under the Disney arch.

T.

Aw man too crazy! I'm doing the same thing! I'm at a Savannah Inn right now too! :lmao:

We drove in for the Accepted Students Day at SCAD before driving tomorrow to our Pop Century room! :thumbsup2

We drove from New Jersey.

For all of you guys coming down within the next few days...looks like it's going to be good crowd wise. We are here right now (I'm in our room at Kidani Village!!!) and the Easter/spring break crowds seem to be heading home. We have not thought the crowds have been bad at all. The day we got here (4/6) both water parks closed due to capacity but other than that I don't think that's happened anywhere else. Wish I could stay a few more days...we have a day and a half left.

Spent all day over at the F&G show at Epcot, seems like the springbreak crowd is thinning out some:cool1:.

Come on in the waters fine:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter