OFFICIAL **April 2010** Thread!!!

5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

I don't know how to contain my excitement...I still have 3 days of work and 2 nights of classes to sit through....and this trip is all I can think about haha!!! HELPPPP lol

9 Days in counting for me! I will be taking my wife, son(16), good friend Sissy, and her daughter (5yo first Disney Trip). Can't wait!!!!!! We are stayin at POP for the first time!

I'm so excited! I still have to make our shirts and get to packing! Ack! Anyone else already packed?

in EXACTLY 3 weeks from today, at this very time, i'll be eating my first meal on my first day in WDW! (crystal palace for the record) :cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes:banana::dance3::yay::woohoo:

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!

I will be on an airplane waiting to take off at this time next week!!! woohoo!!!!:cool1:

:banana:we are going april 22 to may 7th
staying at disney pop century, wilderness cabin, grand floridian and all stars music :banana:

woo hoo :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter