Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

this is my current consideration but I feel like my Nov dates may end up busier come the weekend (first offerings of xmas stuff)
I have an 8 night ST stay for SF booked as well as 6 night at RPR then switching to WDW for 2 nights. if i just stick to 8 nights at SF i save about $700 (obv the WDW resort plays a piece in that)
also my ST is a king lagoon view at SF the AP rate at RPR is a reg 2 queen.

I have been checking daily in case I can snag a king at RPR to help make my decision.
Yeah - Kings at RPR (Or any of the Uni hotels) are tough to get

Yeah - Kings at RPR (Or any of the Uni hotels) are tough to get
we have a Queen at home its more having the open space while in the room instead of sitting on a bed - but I figure if we do split time with WDW having that express pass is going to be good since 2 of our 5 days are weekends in Nov.

When i try to use the link from the 1st post it says the webpage is down or moved. Anyone else having issues?

When i try to use the link from the 1st post it says the webpage is down or moved. Anyone else having issues?
Both of the links (the Windsurfers link in post 1 and the UO link above) work for me. I've had a few tabs open to some Windsurfers searches the past few days while we think about an October trip. I hit refresh on them 2 or 3 times a day just to see what might pop up. ;)

Well after swearing I was set with my bookings (I should know better) I changed AGAIN. This time we decided to change our flight from late Tues to early Wed so I had to drop a night which meant entire booking changed. But now I get to settle the dilemma I was having between SF or RPR - we are doing a split with both!! Now we will have 4 nights at SF then move to RPR for the last 3. I figured this way we start without ExPass then get spoiled.
Now to cancel the existing and wait for more refunds.

Well after swearing I was set with my bookings (I should know better) I changed AGAIN. This time we decided to change our flight from late Tues to early Wed so I had to drop a night which meant entire booking changed. But now I get to settle the dilemma I was having between SF or RPR - we are doing a split with both!! Now we will have 4 nights at SF then move to RPR for the last 3. I figured this way we start without ExPass then get spoiled.
Now to cancel the existing and wait for more refunds.
Yeah - I hear you - Im currently toying with two nights club at HRH then go to SF for a few nights instead of 5 nights at HRH or 5 nights at RPR or 5 nights at SF or some combination of that

I probably wont settle 100% until the cancel window is closed

I just booked Cabana Bay for Oct 10-15 under AP rate of $109 per night. How far in advance do I need to have our APs actually bought before we check in? I want to wait the week before just to make sure we are all well and healthy in our family. I have up to 5 days before check in to cancel the room if needed. Any advice or past experiences welcome. This will be our 1st visit. We normally do Disney every year.

I just booked Cabana Bay for Oct 10-15 under AP rate of $109 per night. How far in advance do I need to have our APs actually bought before we check in? I want to wait the week before just to make sure we are all well and healthy in our family. I have up to 5 days before check in to cancel the room if needed. Any advice or past experiences welcome. This will be our 1st visit. We normally do Disney every year.
You just need to present it before you check OUT - no rush needed 👍

We're there that same time too! I'd recommend the family suite, ~$20 more a night is well worth it for the extra space

I can use this discount with a Seasonal Pass, right? I don't need one of the annual passes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter