Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

I booked two rooms with my AP pass last year at Royal Pacific. It was no problem. They actually gave me a key to both rooms and everyone else was assigned to a particular room.

HTH!
So... What's the trick with getting an AP rate? Whenever I check I get an AP rate for certain dates. As soon as I search and come back, the AP rate is gone. Is it better to phone? I'm looking at coming for 4 nights beginning of January during the week and would love to snag a suite at RP. Any thoughts? Ty!

So... What's the trick with getting an AP rate? Whenever I check I get an AP rate for certain dates. As soon as I search and come back, the AP rate is gone. Is it better to phone? I'm looking at coming for 4 nights beginning of January during the week and would love to snag a suite at RP. Any thoughts? Ty!
Book as soon as you see one that will work.

Gah. You can upgrade any tickets exception promotional ones. Universal is happy to take your money and keep you coming back!
So I wouldn’t be able to upgrade a buy 2 days get 2 days free ticket?

So I wouldn’t be able to upgrade a buy 2 days get 2 days free ticket?

You can upgrade those. They give you the value of the promotional ticket at the time sold. What it sounds like is that you can't upgrade it online/via phone but have to do it in person.

At least that's what I read the other threads on the topic (about upgrading tickets) about.

I guess I missed our dates or they were never there. I can find 2 nights of our 6 night trip at the APH rate, but I'd have to cancel my whole 6 night Savvy Traveler reservation. The 2 nights of savings aren't worth what I'd have to pay for the other 4 nights. Bummer. My ST rate isn't terrible though.

I guess I missed our dates or they were never there. I can find 2 nights of our 6 night trip at the APH rate, but I'd have to cancel my whole 6 night Savvy Traveler reservation. The 2 nights of savings aren't worth what I'd have to pay for the other 4 nights. Bummer. My ST rate isn't terrible though.
You could book the 2 nights at the AP rate now and just keep checking to see whether the other nights are added. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the way AP rates are released.

What are the dates you’re trying to get? May be worth grabbing the 2 nights at AP rates and checking back to see if the other nights are released closer to your trip? (would require extra deposit to hold, that’s one thing to consider).

What are the dates you’re trying to get? May be worth grabbing the 2 nights at AP rates and checking back to see if the other nights are released closer to your trip? (would require extra deposit to hold, that’s one thing to consider).
Ha, sorry, crossed reply. 😀

I was able to get RP for $244 a night for December 24-26! Any longer time, the AP wasn't there anymore, but I will take it!
I need the end of the week! I already have a DVC reservation at AKV for Christmas and was hoping to add on two nights at the end of our stay at Universal! Now, I wish I would have booked it the other way around! Oh well.. I just need to wait and see if any come out for the 30th and 31st. If not... I have learned for next time.

Remember to keep checking back - I ended up with three reservations for my upcoming stay - just booked pieces as they became available - ended up with RPR for 189 (+Tax) in September

That is an amazing price! I don't think it has been that low for ages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter