Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

One adult listed in the room will need the ap for that discount to hold firm for the booking rate

it should not be an issue when you check in as they can list the ap adult holder as lead on the room charges
( front desk staff can change name of responsible
Adult)

policies do change so contact the hotel front desk for present info either in advance or wait until you check in

As long as the lead person is 21 or older, reservation can be in their name
Thank you.

I had a room in Hard Rock booked with AP rate but with incorrect # of guests -- should be 3 instead of 2. But when I tried to modify the AP rate is no longer available -- is that going to be a problem with check-in ? We want EP for all three guests. Do I need to contact the hotel to update the reservation, or can we just show up the day of ?

I had a room in Hard Rock booked with AP rate but with incorrect # of guests -- should be 3 instead of 2. But when I tried to modify the AP rate is no longer available -- is that going to be a problem with check-in ? We want EP for all three guests. Do I need to contact the hotel to update the reservation, or can we just show up the day of ?

I would prolly call just to have it dealt with prior. Is the 3rd guest an adult? Are you all adults? That will cause a price increase of $40. But team members work with guest services to resolve issues like this all the time even if you can’t fix it online

I would prolly call just to have it dealt with prior. Is the 3rd guest an adult? Are you all adults? That will cause a price increase of $40. But team members work with guest services to resolve issues like this all the time even if you can’t fix it online
Thank you Erica. I'll call the hotel to sort it out before arrival. Only 1 adult.

No issue if you call now or wait until you check in

Main thing is you you have already locked in your room.

I know that it seems APH drops are random and in post 2020 anything is possible - given the last drop was end of Feb, what are the odds another set of dates will come out soon? And will the next drop include such a large set of dates (Feb drop went out 24 weeks) or will it slowly get released?
I know it is all speculation but I am itching to do anything involving vacation planning lately LOL - I have our room booked with the ST and it's a great rate but I love checking every day - I am doing the same with my airfare wondering when I should finally book.

I know that it seems APH drops are random and in post 2020 anything is possible - given the last drop was end of Feb, what are the odds another set of dates will come out soon? And will the next drop include such a large set of dates (Feb drop went out 24 weeks) or will it slowly get released?

Usually they will drop the rest of August, September and October all at one time. In 2019, it was at the end of April. It appears that in 2018, it might have been in mid-July (I'm looking at my old email files so I'm not 100% on this date). I believe in 2019, they dropped the premier hotel rates first and then the rest of them about a week or so later.

The next group after that is usually November through mid-December (cutting off before the Christmas week).

With all of the uncertainty in the travel world, I would be very surprised to see them release a large block of dates at one time. But I've been wrong before!

Usually they will drop the rest of August, September and October all at one time. In 2019, it was at the end of April. It appears that in 2018, it might have been in mid-July (I'm looking at my old email files so I'm not 100% on this date). I believe in 2019, they dropped the premier hotel rates first and then the rest of them about a week or so later.

The next group after that is usually November through mid-December (cutting off before the Christmas week).

With all of the uncertainty in the travel world, I would be very surprised to see them release a large block of dates at one time. But I've been wrong before!
Thanks! I know even in a normal world it varies but I am so itching to get more plans set LOL - I mean we are going no matter what but setting some things in stone helps the excitement

setting some things in stone helps the excitement

I completely understand!

However, if you see a rate right now that you could live with, I would book it. You can always modify the rate (if staying the same dates at the same hotel) or cancel and rebook (if changing hotels) when the APH rates come out. I always like knowing that I have a room and then I look for the better deal.

I completely understand!

However, if you see a rate right now that you could live with, I would book it. You can always modify the rate (if staying the same dates at the same hotel) or cancel and rebook (if changing hotels) when the APH rates come out. I always like knowing that I have a room and then I look for the better deal.
OH yea I booked already, SF rate was awesome, but hoping maybe to move to a premier if rates work, either way cannot wait to get back!

I know it is all speculation but I am itching to do anything involving vacation planning lately LOL - I have our room booked with the ST and it's a great rate but I love checking every day - I am doing the same with my airfare wondering when I should finally book.

Traveling back in this thread, it looks like last year the APH hotel rates were extended into the fall 2020 on or about May 19, 2020. Announcements about Passholder Appreciation Days (which took place during the same period) were made shortly thereafter, in early June. While I know it varies widely from year to year, if they follow last year's timing we're probably getting close to another APH rate drop, and to some more specifics about other applicable perks for the late summer/early fall!

Traveling back in this thread, it looks like last year the APH hotel rates were extended into the fall 2020 on or about May 19, 2020. Announcements about Passholder Appreciation Days (which took place during the same period) were made shortly thereafter, in early June. While I know it varies widely from year to year, if they follow last year's timing we're probably getting close to another APH rate drop, and to some more specifics about other applicable perks for the late summer/early fall!
Just in time for me to find out my work is giving us the entire Thanksgiving week this year and wondering if I should shift my dates LOL
Shifting only gets me 2 PTO days back and while I know it seems the rest of this year will be "busy" I still think 11/9-11/17 is less of a risk of long waits than 11/17-11/24 would be.

Just got a great deal for late July at Portofino! $279 a night! I was previously booked at $319.
Is this with the APH rate? We just booked for October (fall break) at Portofino for $360 a night with the ST rate. I was scared to keep waiting because the cheaper rooms were selling out at the other two resorts and this was the only resort left with standard rooms for our dates. Keeping a close eye out hoping for annual passholder discount so that I can buy those and get her better rate.

Is this with the APH rate? We just booked for October (fall break) at Portofino for $360 a night with the ST rate. I was scared to keep waiting because the cheaper rooms were selling out at the other two resorts and this was the only resort left with standard rooms for our dates. Keeping a close eye out hoping for annual passholder discount so that I can buy those and get her better rate.

I'm booking in November and it's $460/night (3 adults), not including tax, etc. I'm really hoping for a good AP rate :)

That's the APH rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter