Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

IOA park does not participate with hhn, so many move over to that park when the Studios closes at 5 to the public.

The ap will allow you to park hop.
Switch parks when the Studio closes on hh nights.

Or you could do that as well. I like taking advantage of the lower crowds and cheaper hotel prices on non-HHN days.

Normally I would not even consider going during HHN time. I am not a fan of the horror genre at all. I am thinkg about going this year to meet some of the people I have been posting with for the past few years. I will probably take Macraven's advice and go to IOA in the evenings, or just hang out at whatever hotel I choose.

Last edited:
With the studios closing at 5, many do go to the other park then.

To avoid a large crowd, switch parks earlier such as 3:30 or 4:00 that day

Depending on the date you go and switch parks, can make a difference on the crowd level.

Saturday’s will be very busy for most dates in October and sometimes end of September.

And DO NOT try taking the Hogwarts Express anytime near closing time at Studios - just don't. We made that mistake once.
Bet that was an hour of your life you’ll never see again.
Read two years ago some peeps had a 90 minute wait on a weekend date to get to the other side.

Bet that was an hour of your life you’ll never see again.

At least! I think it was actually closer to 90 minutes. The queue area was almost completely full downstairs. This was our first trip to UO and we didn't know any better.

This is a great deal! I saved another $100 over the AP rate I already had! For some reason I could not find it on the website, this link, I had to go back to the Facebook group that posted it So I could share it here

1st page, 1st post here has direct link for ready reference :)

1st page, 1st post here has direct link for ready reference :)
OK I know this seems very odd but for some reason that link that you’re referring to does not give you the same price....... I was confused myself because I went to both links yesterday and I got a different price I got a better price with the link I posted I don’t know what the difference is and I can’t even find it on universals website I had to go back to a Facebook group to find the link so I’m not even sure how you navigate on Universal site to find it

Odd indeed. Rates could’ve change? Are you sure it’s not FL resident?

NM clicked thru...

That is a ‘special’ offer for PH with an expiration date. You will find them periodically as well as other offers sent to you if signed up via email.

Note the phrase “staycation” popped out to me...are you sure this isn’t a FL resident offer? For those you are definitely asked to produce a FL driver’s license to prove you are entitled

Passholder deals like this don’t come around often so book your staycation now. Treat yourself to exclusive theme park perks. A location oh-so-close to the parks. And accommodations that make you say "Am I really staying here?! 'Cause wow!” You’re gonna love the extra space that comes with your free Family Suite upgrade.

Book this exclusive offer by February 5, 2021. Travel by May 27, 2021.

Odd indeed. Rates could’ve change? Are you sure it’s not FL resident?

NM clicked thru...

That is a ‘special’ offer for PH with an expiration date. You will find them periodically as well as other offers sent to you if signed up via email.

Note the phrase “staycation” popped out to me...are you sure this isn’t a FL resident offer? For those you are definitely asked to produce a FL driver’s license to prove you are entitled

Passholder deals like this don’t come around often so book your staycation now. Treat yourself to exclusive theme park perks. A location oh-so-close to the parks. And accommodations that make you say "Am I really staying here?! 'Cause wow!” You’re gonna love the extra space that comes with your free Family Suite upgrade.

Book this exclusive offer by February 5, 2021. Travel by May 27, 2021.

You might be right I just sent it to my TA I’m gonna have to ask her to make sure now

What link did you use?
The link right above your reply

I just went through the whole booking process looked at all the terms and conditions and I can’t find anything that says Florida but it is weird that it says staycation
like I said I also don’t know how to navigate to this particular link I can’t find it going through Universal‘s website, all I have is the direct link

You might be right I just sent it to my TA I’m gonna have to ask her to make sure now
Not intending to rain on your parade, just know all the parks are super strict re resident discounts.

IMO As it should be, those who live there deserve it with all the tourists in their backyard ;)

as indicated earlier, since it’s a separate landing page other than the standard APH one, believe it’s one of the special emails.

Best way to explain is that they are targeted, short duration offers. Generally for non EP properties offer slightly larger discount or ‘free’ upgrades, dining credits etc.

Tend to offers eligible to AP, resident or even elusive pin codes.

Not intending to rain on your parade, just know all the parks are super strict re resident discounts.

IMO As it should be, those who live there deserve it with all the tourists in their backyard ;)

as indicated earlier, since it’s a separate landing page other than the standard APH one, believe it’s one of the special emails.

Best way to explain is that they are targeted, short duration offers. Generally for non EP properties offer slightly larger discount or ‘free’ upgrades, dining credits etc.

Tend to offers eligible to AP, resident or even elusive pin codes.

I’m glad you brought it to my attention so my ta can look into it
I’ll let you all know what she finds out
All I know is she was able to book it for me without a Florida address and I couldn’t find anything when reading through terms and conditions anything about Florida, just AP
Dunno but I hope I can keep it if not no biggie still a great rate through other link too
This is my first Universal trip so I’m definitely no expert on any of this ;)

Yeah it says AP rate, not FL resident rate. Crossing my fingers for you! Hoping for something similar at HRH.

Reactions: AJA
Appears this link was shared on FB. Guessing you have no idea if the person posting it is FL resident or how she managed to obtain it

Your TA can easily Call & ask what specific discount code was used/restrictions

you are correct, I see no FL resident restrictions in fine print.

All prices, options and hotel amenities are subject to availability and to change without notice and additional restrictions may apply. Must present valid Seasonal or Annual Pass at check-in, one room per annual pass credential. Complimentary upgrade from a standard room to a family suite at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is valid for travel now – 5/27/21. Rates are based on Value 1 season rates in a standard room and family suite double occupancy. Rates vary by hotel, length of stay, room type, travel dates, season and are subject to availability. Rates are higher on Friday/Saturday and holidays. Rates are per night plus tax and the number of rooms available at these rates are limited. No group rates or other discounts apply. Blockout dates and other restrictions may apply. Reservations must be booked by 2/5/21 and are subject to availability. Travel must be completed during promotional period(s).

**Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regularly scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida or Universal’s Islands of Adventure as determined by Universal Orlando, and Universal’s Volcano Bay. Valid at select attractions at each park. Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.

I am tempted to book this-I was planning a trip with my kids and husband just decided to join which boosted us to 5. I still would really like a deluxe but might be worth grabbing this just in case.

I went ahead and booked-three nights in May for about $400-figure we can rebook if needed. Thanks so much for sharing this!

This is a great deal! I saved another $100 over the AP rate I already had! For some reason I could not find it on the website, this link, I had to go back to the Facebook group that posted it So I could share it here
https://www.universalorlando.com/we...ource=A000250909.000005426&IndivKey=338941171
I received an email with this offer last Friday. I'm both a FL resident & UOAP. Used it to book our May vacay. We were going then anyway & planning to stay at Cabana Bay in a family suite already, so this was super awesome 😊!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter