Official all things Princess Half Weekend 2015 thread! DOoneY and offical mErcH on DisneyParksBLOg

I am not in the last coral. Yippee. I have been assigned to N. My goal for this year is to finish. Some of my coworkers think I am crazy for doing this, but I just say I am only half crazy since it is only a half marathon.

I have been following the thread, but this is my first post. I am registered for the GSC. I printed off my waiver and my bib number is in the 24,000s??? I am very confused as it appears that the bib numbers/corral assignments only go up the 17,778. I submitted a proof of time for a 10K I did in August so I shouldn't ne in the last corral. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Does anyone know of any organizations that have 10k bibs left? I have contacted all the charities listed on the Rundisney site but a few only had half bibs, no 10ks

I have been following the thread, but this is my first post. I am registered for the GSC. I printed off my waiver and my bib number is in the 24,000s??? I am very confused as it appears that the bib numbers/corral assignments only go up the 17,778. I submitted a proof of time for a 10K I did in August so I shouldn't ne in the last corral. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/rundisney/pdf/princess/2015/2015_PRN_CorralAssignments_GSC.pdf

Glass Slipper bibs start at 20001, you will not be in the last corral.
I'm going to attempt to attach the glass slipper corrals for you http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/rundisney/pdf/princess/2015/2015_PRN_CorralAssignments_GSC.pdf

You should be in I or J

I still haven't seen anything about the Dooney bags.
I'm kind of surprised.
I actually have seen very little from RD, most of my info has been coming from my running buddies on FB

This was just posted to the facebook group:
http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/rundisney/pdf/princess/2015/2015-princess-race-weekend-program.pdf

And the corrals are up:
http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/run...5/2015_PRN_CorralAssignments_HalfMarathon.pdf

I can't believe I missed corral J by about 20 numbers! Happy I had a time to submit but my injury really didn't help me out much here...but on the plus side, I did my long run yesterday at about an 11/min pace and neither my IT or patellar tendon are bothering me AT ALL! Bless whoever made those runners straps.

IT'S ALMOST HERE!

Which facebook group? An official one?

I still haven't seen anything about the Dooney bags.
I'm kind of surprised.
I actually have seen very little from RD, most of my info has been coming from my running buddies on FB

It's weird that there's so much info here, but nothing from RD, quite annoying actually!

Anyway... I will also be in corral G, seems like a few of us there too, yay!

Are there any plans for any folks meeting up? DD (15) is running her first half. DH is running the half as well. We are traveling from snowed in (once again today!) Maine.

Which facebook group? An official one? It's weird that there's so much info here, but nothing from RD, quite annoying actually! Anyway... I will also be in corral G, seems like a few of us there too, yay!

There's a lot of groups out there. Nothing official from runDisney. They updated their website yesterday but they don't send out a lot of emails until closer to the race. Most of us learned that groups and stalking the website finds the info faster than waiting on rD. It's a weird way to do business in a way but I guess it works for them.

Anyone in corral I? I'm running RunDisney for my first half, and while my DH and DS will be there, I'm the only one running. Would love to see a fellow Dis-er in the corrals!:)

I too am in coral J. My first half. I will be alone. No problems I talk to everybody.
Ran my first 13 miles last weekend on the treadmill. It took me 3 hours. Happy with that. It can only get better. Plus my bluetooth speakers were dead forgot to charge them. The entire 3 hours was so boring. If I can get through that I know I will be just fine for the Princess Half.

I too am in coral J. My first half. I will be alone. No problems I talk to everybody.
Ran my first 13 miles last weekend on the treadmill. It took me 3 hours. Happy with that. It can only get better. Plus my bluetooth speakers were dead forgot to charge them. The entire 3 hours was so boring. If I can get through that I know I will be just fine for the Princess Half.

Congrats on the first 13! I just can't do treadmill for more than 4 miles. Even with TV/music, I just can't. You're gonna rock the half - see you in I!

Congrats on the first 13! I just can't do treadmill for more than 4 miles. Even with TV/music, I just can't. You're gonna rock the half - see you in I!

I did 7 miles and had to split it up as 3.5 on the indoor track (10.5 laps/m) and then 2.5 treadmill and had to go back upstairs to the track for the last mile. I don't know what it is, I also watch Netflix, but I can't handle treadmills for long. When I get off everything seems like its spinning and I feel really out of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter