"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

I noticed that a few places (Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bills for sure, maybe another) are offering mobile order during the party this time. They did not do this during the Halloween party. If you want to mobile order some of the party specific foods, do you have to wait until 7pm to put in your order or can you put it in earlier with a pickup time of 7pm or later?

I noticed that a few places (Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bills for sure, maybe another) are offering mobile order during the party this time. They did not do this during the Halloween party. If you want to mobile order some of the party specific foods, do you have to wait until 7pm to put in your order or can you put it in earlier with a pickup time of 7pm or later?
I did a mobile order for Pecos bills around 545, for pickup at 7. You can’t pickup between 6-7, but you can order the special party foods to pickup at 7 or later.

Obviously too early to know for sure but:

2018 my wife and I flew in on Halloween, which was a Wednesday, and did the party that night. We went back to MK on Wednesday Nov 7th because it was not a MVMCP day, but the tree and all sorts of Christmas decorations were all up in preparation for the first party, which I’m guessing was Thurs the 8th.

That’s very similar to this year: Halloween on a Tuesday, with a bonus Halloween party on Nov 1. They still turned around the decor and did the first MVMCP this year on Thursday Nov 9. Thursday was the first party day last year too, and they pulled it off despite a hurricane the day before.

2024 calendar is pushing it though. Halloween is Thursday instead of Wednesday due to leap year. They seem to do an 8 day turnaround on the regular, from last MNSSHP to first MVMCP. I don’t know if they’d start CP on Fri Nov 8 or push it until the following week. That would be like 2019’s calendar, so maybe you could look up what they did then?

In 2019 Wine & Dine falls on the same dates as in 2024 so scrolled into my camera roll and the only holiday stuff I have any pictures of was jingle cruise running Saturday 11/2
Thank you both for the thoughtful and helpful ideas and info! My wife wants to play it safe so I think we’re just going to push it back until the end of November to maximize the Christmas vibes!

I know you can enter at 4:00 with a party ticket. What time would you arrive? Line up before 4? I don't really want to stand in line to get in and would prefer just walking up but if there is a long wait I will probably make it work. What's your experience? ☺️

I know you can enter at 4:00 with a party ticket. What time would you arrive? Line up before 4? I don't really want to stand in line to get in and would prefer just walking up but if there is a long wait I will probably make it work. What's your experience? ☺️
I haven’t seen Christmas party reports yet but we showed up to the Halloween party around 4:30 hoping to miss the line and it was still moderate chaos with a 10-20m queue before we actually made it into the park.

I thought I was going to be able to purchase an ILL for Tron at park opening with only having the MVMCP ticket but on the confirm party page it says we are not eligible. Do you know what I night be doing wrong? I hope there won’t be a problem later at the party when I try for the virtual queue.

Undercover Tourist also carries party tickets and is reliable.
I have a trip right after Thanksgiving. I had not planned to go to MVMCP but now I am second guessing my decision. I checked Disney's site and the date I can attend (11/26) is sold out. But Undercover Tourist still has tickets available for that same date. I trust UC and have used them before, but I had not heard of this work around to a sold-out party. I just want to confirm that the UC ticket for a 'sold out' party is good???

I have a trip right after Thanksgiving. I had not planned to go to MVMCP but now I am second guessing my decision. I checked Disney's site and the date I can attend (11/26) is sold out. But Undercover Tourist still has tickets available for that same date. I trust UC and have used them before, but I had not heard of this work around to a sold-out party. I just want to confirm that the UC ticket for a 'sold out' party is good???
Unfortunately a sold out party is a sold out party. Experiences shared are that UT will also not be able to purchase tickets for that party even though it's showing as available. Most likely, once you get to the point of actually purchasing you will get an error.

You can try but we consistently hear the above.

I thought I was going to be able to purchase an ILL for Tron at park opening with only having the MVMCP ticket but on the confirm party page it says we are not eligible. Do you know what I night be doing wrong? I hope there won’t be a problem later at the party when I try for the virtual queue.
only vq is available for party. It starts at 6

Will be there on the 1st. Just a short trip to do the Party and Candlelight Processional at Epcot. Thinking of getting Genie + and stacking rides before the party starts. Would I be able to stack rides from 4-7 or is is 4-6?

Hi, I purchased tickets for the 19th a while ago, and also noticed there is no parade or castle show apparently? I am thinking of trying to cancel if that is the case.
I both chatted with Disney CM on the website, as well as called them, they both said that everything that is advertised to happen at a christmas party will happen on the 19th, so that the parade and castle show should happen, barring any weather issues. They did not have answer as to why the website doesn't show them.

So if I want to mobile order food night of Christmas party which I will be attending will I be able to actually place a mobile order for Cosmic Rays from outside the park at 5:45pm to be picked up at 7pm?

Will be there on the 1st. Just a short trip to do the Party and Candlelight Processional at Epcot. Thinking of getting Genie + and stacking rides before the party starts. Would I be able to stack rides from 4-7 or is is 4-6?
4-6 we had for mnsshp. You can VQ tron promptly at 6p if interested.

4-6 we had for mnsshp. You can VQ tron promptly at 6p if interested.
how does getting Genie+ for a party ticket work? Do you purchase it the usual way (and I assume full price) but just can't book a ride until it's LL availability hits 4pm?

how does getting Genie+ for a party ticket work? Do you purchase it the usual way (and I assume full price) but just can't book a ride until it's LL availability hits 4pm?
Oh I do not know. I have an AP so I could book . Maybe someone else knows how . Sorry!

I don’t think you can get g+ with a party ticket and even if you could once you found a ride that dipped into the 4-6 return time range you can’t book another attraction until you tap in or until a 2 hour cooldown is over… HOWEVER if you wanted to not deal with VQ for Tron during the party buying an individual Lightning lane for during the “mix in” window would be efficient

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter