"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

Switched browsers to Firefox from Chrome. Logged back in, now in a 28 minute queue to try again for MVMCP. Going to be a long morning trying to get these I think. Got Jollywood in less than five minutes. I think it was 7:00 a.m. when the scales tipped to the usual Disney rush.

It opened at 6:30 eastern? Lol, of course it did 🤣.

I'm in central, so I was up at 5, checked a few times and went back to sleep until 7 EST/6 CT. We only have one possible date for the Jolly Holiday Party and I got that pretty easily with a 5 min queue wait time. Then I got into the one for MVMCP and ended up with a 30 wait time. Maybe everyone else woke up?

It opened at 6:30 eastern? Lol, of course it did 🤣.

I'm in central, so I was up at 5, checked a few times and went back to sleep until 7 EST/6 CT. We only have one possible date for the Jolly Holiday Party and I got that pretty easily with a 5 min queue wait time. Then I got into the one for MVMCP and ended up with a 30 wait time. Maybe everyone else woke up?
100% the same experience. Sitting and waiting after a couple of glitched attempts (getting through and then no dates show up -- empty spot below # of tickets) so started over three times now.

Last edited:
Can anybody see the prices for Nov. 26 and let me know what they are? That's the day before we check in at POR and the cast member I talked to on the phone said I should be able to purchase them online, but I can't so I'm going to have to call later.

Thanks in advance!

Okay, got my MVMCP tickets now. Other then being logged out halfway through, no major issues once I got in. There must have been a big rush at 7 EST.

I got my Jollywood tickets but didn't get the AP discount. I am hold for talking to guest services. An hour wait. Can they refund me my discount on my tickets? I held off on my MVMCP tickets to get the discount by calling.

I got my Jollywood tickets but didn't get the AP discount. I am hold for talking to guest services. An hour wait. Can they refund me my discount on my tickets? I held off on my MVMCP tickets to get the discount by calling.
I wonder if it's only for select nights? I got the DVC/Annual discount option showing for Jollywood, but when I finally got to buy MVMCP, no discount options were available. I went ahead and got them anyway as it's not a huge discount and I wasn't sure if our night is not a "select nights"

Same issue for us... no problem with JWN but MVMCP won't show dates.
Make sure you have the correct button clicked at the top.... there are 2 to choose from: Show dates for all tickets - or - Show dates for AP discount

Been through the queue twice and neither the Jollywood or MVMCP are available for purchase. Just getting the "Not Currently Availalbe" notice for both. I'm hedging anyway since this is a solo trip, maybe Disney is making my decision for me.

After the Magic Key Holder Oogie Boogie Bash fiasco of '23, this was shockingly easy. Here I was thinking I'd be pulling an all-nighter. Back to sleep until OBB tickets come online 😴

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter