"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

Hit a glitch. Got Jollywood fine. Waited 16 minutes in queue for MVMCP then it said it's my turn and sent me to a dud page. Attached. Starting over. Grrr. Cannot get in. Now saying tickets not available. 7:00 a.m. glitch?!Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 7.00.44 AM.png

I sat through the que and now where you choose your date for the MVMCP it's blank, anyone else have this?
Yes. It's glitching out now. I think at 7:00 a.m. there must have been a crush. I got Jollywood fine buy my queue let me in to MVMCP right at 7:00 and boom, nothing.

Does anyone know how long normally to see tickets in MDE app once purchased?
I can see them, make sure you select the tickets, passs & memory maker tab at the top-ish of the page. (eta - oops I now see you said app, not website, lack of sleep is hitting hard this morning!)
1688036631440.png

This will be my first special event I’m attending. Is there an advantage to going on a weeknight vs a Saturday or Sunday night? My thinking is there is little difference since these are limited capacity events, especially if they all end up selling out but wanted to check with those who have experience!

So I get to where the number of people are automatically in and then it won't let me pick dates, I did Jollywood just fine

Frustrating. Can't buy MVMCP. Got Jollywood fine (yes, we have hotel res). Now for MVMCP I click on Purchase Tickets and it takes me to the special events tickets page with MVMCP saying "not currently available"

Never mind. It finally worked. The site was just struggling for a bit. I have my tickets. Yay!

Anyone else having trouble checking out? I have my MVMCP tickets in my cart but when I try to check out, it just comes right back to the cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter