"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

Just want to make sure I'm following. I've bought tickets to MVMCP before, but I don't remember them going right away so never worried about timing. But, if they drop at midnight - it would basically be 12:01 am on June 29th?
Midnight is well after my usual bedtime so being up after midnight is late for me.

Any word on pricing yet? Tickets go on sale in four days for those eligible. I was told they will go on sale in the morning not midnight?

Any word on pricing yet? Tickets go on sale in four days for those eligible. I was told they will go on sale in the morning not midnight?
I am curious about the time too.... and I cant believe we don't have pricing yet....

I'll be at WDW the week after Thanksgiving. I can't decide between going Tuesday night 11/28 or Thursday night 11/30. As of now, I'm leaning towards Thursday. However, this is really only because of how the rest of the week looks with the current crowd "guesstimates" at the other parks on TouringPlans. I could easily swap my plans between Tuesday and Thursday.

Anyone have a preference?

I guess I could let the Party price determine it. I'm guessing the lower-crowd night would be cheaper? (or not?)

My family has decided that we're going to be going in December and that we're going to be attending the party! We just did the Halloween party last September and loved every second of that one, so we're all really looking forward to this.

Is there a difference to the actual rides during party hours? For example, is there any difference to riding Haunted Mansion at 5pm vs after party starts? Is the Jingle Cruise theme only a party thing or is that available (vs regular jungle cruise) before party hours? I know the lines may be shorter, but I am curious about the ride themes/experience...Thank you!

Any confirmation on what time tickets go on sale tomorrow? Midnight? 8am? Am I pulling an all nighter? :tongue:

Another random question. I want to use gift cards to pay for the tickets. Because of the exchange rate, the highest amount I get get on a gc is about $380US ($500CDN). That won't cover the 3 tickets I need. Since the site to combine gift card totals isn't working, I assume I have to call to use more than 1 gc on the tickets?

Any confirmation on what time tickets go on sale tomorrow? Midnight? 8am? Am I pulling an all nighter? :tongue:

Another random question. I want to use gift cards to pay for the tickets. Because of the exchange rate, the highest amount I get get on a gc is about $380US ($500CDN). That won't cover the 3 tickets I need. Since the site to combine gift card totals isn't working, I assume I have to call to use more than 1 gc on the tickets?
Looks like the Disney GC website is actually working again. Someone posted there is a banner that the functionality is restored. Lots of positive DPs as well.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-64895898

Looks like the Disney GC website is actually working again. Someone posted there is a banner that the functionality is restored. Lots of positive DPs as well.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/updated-disney-gift-card-deals-and-more.3784942/post-64895898
Yes I was able to combined GC’s this morning @Trinity88 I plan on using them for tickets too.

As for rides Jingle cruise is the same all day so you can hit that before the party officially starts. Others with overlays like Space and Tea Cups don’t start until party time.

Reactions: mgc
Is there a difference to the actual rides during party hours? For example, is there any difference to riding Haunted Mansion at 5pm vs after party starts? Is the Jingle Cruise theme only a party thing or is that available (vs regular jungle cruise) before party hours? I know the lines may be shorter, but I am curious about the ride themes/experience...Thank you!
There is no difference or Haunted Mansion. Jingle cruise is all day for all guests. Last year the differences were the holiday lights and I believe music in Space Mountain and the holiday lights on the Tomorrowland Speedway. The other perk this year is the option of the 6pm virtual queue for Tron which would guarantee you a nighttime ride under the lit canopy.

The ticket window opens up for purchasing Jollywood and MVMCP tickets tomorrow at 7 a.m. EST for those staying on property at qualifying resorts. Annual Passholders and Dvc receive a discount. Edited to correct myself.

maui-600x250.jpg

Last edited:
The ticket window opens up for purchasing party tickets tomorrow at 7 a.m. for Dvc members and Annual Passholders.
I wonder if that’s the same for the Jollywood party? And for resort guests? I’m in the UK so would prefer to be buying at 12pm my time, rather than 5am if it’s a midnight drop!

I wonder if that’s the same for the Jollywood party? And for resort guests? I’m in the UK so would prefer to be buying at 12pm my time, rather than 5am if it’s a midnight drop!
Yes. Both. I don't know what your time difference is but the drop will be at 7 a.m. Eastern Standard time. I will be ready to high five everyone who scored their limited Jollywood tickets at 4 a.m. my time.

Last edited:
Thank you, glad I don’t have to set that alarm!
When are you planning on going ? I am looking at the week after Thanksgiving either on Nov. 27 or Nov. 29th for Jollywood Nights and MVMCP on Tuesday the 28th. That'll be two parties back to back. Its like I am a teenager again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter