"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Thank you!
I did call and the CM said “once sold out it us sold out”, so maybe I will try again. Thank you all to your reports of getting an extra ticket!
***Update as of today September 30th at 0903 am. I was able to snag an extra ticket for October 24th party!!!! I am so happy and excited! Disney truly is the best customer service ever!!!!

***Update as of today September 30th at 0903 am. I was able to snag an extra ticket for October 24th party!!!! I am so happy and excited! Disney truly is the best customer service ever!!!!
Great news!!

Curious. When you say ‘grab an extra ticket’ do you mean your group already had tickets and you needed an additional one or, was this a completely new booking?

Great news!!

Curious. When you say ‘grab an extra ticket’ do you mean your group already had tickets and you needed an additional one or, was this a completely new booking?
No our party had tickets and this was someone who decided to join after we already bought! So I was able to get a ticket for her!

No our party had tickets and this was someone who decided to join after we already bought! So I was able to get a ticket for her!
Thank you for the update. Yes, adding a ticket for an additional person to a group that already has tickets has a much higher success rate than buying new. Glad you called more than once because as you experienced, not all CMs are able to add a ticket even to an existing group. Glad you were able to add the extra person!

It seems the Jack and Sally and Seven Dwarfs meet and greet wait times have not been posted in the app since some of the first few parties. I haven't really seen much mention of the wait times on some of the other non-standard meet and greets (Belle, Jafar, Stitch, etc.) either.

We were hoping those who had already attended the event could shed some light on these M&G wait times so we could better plan, but this is what I have managed to gather so far from these forums and watching YouTube videos:

- Get to Jack and Sally early, the wait has been reported to get as high as 4 hours
- Seven Dwarfs is usually around 60-90 minutes, also recommended to arrive at this one early
- Other M&Gs seem to hover around 30 minutes, but of course YMMV

Very interested in what other visitor's experience has been so far, thanks!
I think Pooh & friends are also normally over an hour. We got in line at 5pm for them (second group) and met right at 6:30pm and were done shortly after. We walked by later and the line stayed consistently long the entire night. Right after Pooh we got in line for Ariel and Prince Eric around 6:40 and were done by 7:15pm. The CM was counting total of groups in line right before 7pm and we were group 10 if that helps.

We got in line at 8:15pm over in Adventureland for Jasmine & Genie. Aladdin and Abu were meeting at that time (they switch every 30 minutes but stop during the parade I believe). We checked with the CM and he said it'd be a 25-30 minute wait and we'd get to meet Jasmine & Genie if we got in line then (which was who our DD wanted), we met her at 8:45pm so the CM was right on. We could see Jafar's line from there and it didn't look crazy long.

After first parade we went to Daisy, Donald & Minnie. Had about a 10 minute wait for Daisy and Donald and then there seemed to be an issue with Minnie as there was a backup of people waiting after Daisy & Donald and the CM's kept saying they weren't sure if/when Minnie was coming back. We were debating what to do after waiting another 10 minutes or so and then she did eventually come back out. Seemed to be a longer break than normal with the backup of people in front of us. So not sure. Our plan had been to then go to Stitch and meet him during fireworks but due to the delay with Minnie we got there after fireworks were done and the wait jumped (40 to 60 minutes) as we were approaching. DD was tired and said she didn't want to wait the 60 minutes posted to meet him and would rather go back to the Disney Junior Dance Party. Had no way of knowing if the 60 minutes was accurate or not and a happy DD was more important than meeting Stitch.

Hope that is helpful!

Guests can purchase ILL$ with a party ticket. Both of these attractions (Tron and SDMT) are ILL$ attractions.
When attempting to do this, do the same rules apply (7am for onsite and park opening for non)? And with a park ticket only, your booking window for ILL$ is only between 4pm - 6pm? Thanks

When attempting to do this, do the same rules apply (7am for onsite and park opening for non)? And with a park ticket only, your booking window for ILL$ is only between 4pm - 6pm? Thanks
I bought TRON and 7DMT at 7am with only the MNSSHP ticket, staying at AoA.

I didn't think I would be in the same boat as people trying to add on a ticket at the last minute since our family and friends made firm plans early in the summer, but due to a sad circumstance we needed to try and get another ticket, so figured I'd add my initial experience as well.

CM I just spoke to on the phone was very kind and stated unfortunately she didn't have any extra tickets to sell at the time but to keep trying, especially as the date is about 2 days out and there might be a higher chance of a ticket accessible due to someone canceling. I'm going to do that and try at GS window as last resort.

Glad I've been following this thread this year or I would have never known!

I didn't think I would be in the same boat as people trying to add on a ticket at the last minute since our family and friends made firm plans early in the summer, but due to a sad circumstance we needed to try and get another ticket, so figured I'd add my initial experience as well.

CM I just spoke to on the phone was very kind and stated unfortunately she didn't have any extra tickets to sell at the time but to keep trying, especially as the date is about 2 days out and there might be a higher chance of a ticket accessible due to someone canceling. I'm going to do that and try at GS window as last resort.

Glad I've been following this thread this year or I would have never known!
I would try to call back a couple times... it took me 3 people before I got my yes, I called 3 times all within a matter of an hour.

I would try to call back a couple times... it took me 3 people before I got my yes, I called 3 times all within a matter of an hour.

Thanks for the advice! I called again this morning and had an amazingly sweet (not just bc she said yes lol) CM help me out and was able to get the sold out ticket. Thanks again and for all that posted their experiences with this

Now that it's October - can anyone confirm if they're still playing metal/rock music in Adventureland? When we were there in August it was "pirate radio" which included Welcome to Jungle by Guns and Roses and AC/DC. Good music, but not Halloween-y enough for me. :P

Now that it's October - can anyone confirm if they're still playing metal/rock music in Adventureland? When we were there in August it was "pirate radio" which included Welcome to Jungle by Guns and Roses and AC/DC. Good music, but not Halloween-y enough for me. :P

They were playing the pirate radio still last week. We went to two parties.

What have the waits for haunted mansion been like before the party starts? Ds has never ridden it

What have the waits for haunted mansion been like before the party starts? Ds has never ridden it

When we did the party, they were low later in the night as well, if you want to experience the live actors that are there once the party starts. My DH and DD got in line probably around 11:15ish and were over in Fantasyland by 11:35ish. The rest of us rode 7DMT in the same time frame. The wait times posted were at least double what the actual wait was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter