"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

It's still on the early side for parties to sell out.

Here's a list of the dates the 2022 party sold out. (Sell out dates are the dates in brackets)

Sold Out Dates: 8/12 (8/7), 8/16 (7/28), 8/19 (8/7), 8/23 (8/8), 8/26 (8/11), 8/30 (8/16), 9/2 (8/1), 9/5 (8/12), 9/9 (8/18), 9/11 (8/29), 9/13 (8/18), 9/16 (8/18), 9/18 (8/23), 9/20 (8/12), 9/23 (8/29), 9/25 (8/29), 9/27 (8/29), 9/29 (9/1), 9/30 (8/23), 10/2 (8/18), 10/4 (8/30), 10/6 (8/31), 10/7 (9/1), 10/10 (8/30), 10/11 (8/29), 10/13 (8/30), 10/14 (9/8), 10/16 (9/5), 10/18 (8/30), 10/20 (9/6), 10/21 (9/10), 10/23 (9/6), 10/25 (9/5), 10/27 (9/5), 10/28 (9.8), 10/30 (8/15), 10/31 (7/2)

It's still on the early side for parties to sell out.

Here's a list of the dates the 2022 party sold out. (Sell out dates are the dates in brackets)

Sold Out Dates: 8/12 (8/7), 8/16 (7/28), 8/19 (8/7), 8/23 (8/8), 8/26 (8/11), 8/30 (8/16), 9/2 (8/1), 9/5 (8/12), 9/9 (8/18), 9/11 (8/29), 9/13 (8/18), 9/16 (8/18), 9/18 (8/23), 9/20 (8/12), 9/23 (8/29), 9/25 (8/29), 9/27 (8/29), 9/29 (9/1), 9/30 (8/23), 10/2 (8/18), 10/4 (8/30), 10/6 (8/31), 10/7 (9/1), 10/10 (8/30), 10/11 (8/29), 10/13 (8/30), 10/14 (9/8), 10/16 (9/5), 10/18 (8/30), 10/20 (9/6), 10/21 (9/10), 10/23 (9/6), 10/25 (9/5), 10/27 (9/5), 10/28 (9.8), 10/30 (8/15), 10/31 (7/2)

Thank you for this! I had looked online and failed at finding something like this.

That's interesting that the 2nd party sold out before the first one last year.

I'm in a MNSSHP group on Facebook and the group owner keeps claiming that every party is going to sell out this year. I assume that Halloween and the first party will sell out and maybe some others but I don't think they all will.

Thank you for this! I had looked online and failed at finding something like this.

I'm in a MNSSHP group on Facebook and the group owner keeps claiming that every party is going to sell out this year. I assume that Halloween and the first party will sell out and maybe some others but I don't think they all will.
All the parties sold out last year.
If they don’t all sell out this year, I’m just going to assume they increased the number of tickets sold at each party. It wouldn’t surprise me if they do increase capacity.

All the parties sold out last year.
If they don’t all sell out this year, I’m just going to assume they increased the number of tickets sold at each party. It wouldn’t surprise me if they do increase capacity.
Last year was an anomaly - never before has all the parties sold out before. It was the first MNSSHP after all the Covid shutdowns and people were doing the revenge travel thing.

I'd be very surprised if all the parties sold out.

Last year was an anomaly - never before has all the parties sold out before. It was the first MNSSHP after all the Covid shutdowns and people were doing the revenge travel thing.

I'd be very surprised if all the parties sold out.
I tend to think the same way you do. We appear to be seeing a decrease in post-Covid travel demand. The parks in general seem to be going back to a more normal attendance trend this year rather than last year's 'every day is busy' trend.

I too would be surprised if all parties sell out in 2023.

I tend to think the same way you do. We appear to be seeing a decrease in post-Covid travel demand. The parks in general seem to be going back to a more normal attendance trend this year rather than last year's 'every day is busy' trend.

I too would be surprised if all parties sell out in 2023.
I keep seeing blog posts about how low summer crowds projected to be this summer. We are going in August and have tickets for the first party - I bought them as soon as I could because I'm paranoid 😆

They announced this morning that Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle dressed as the Sanderson Sisters are going to be part of the parade this year.

Very excited for that but wondering if they are announcing that because sales for party tickets are slow. Neither the first party (which is the one my daughter and I are going to) or Halloween is sold out yet.

We finished my daughter's costume yesterday! I'm going as Sally Slater (The Tightrope Girl) and she's going to be the Bride version of Constance Hatchway. Very excited for the party!
I’m holding out hope that sales are slow enough that they bring back the party pass.

The first party was more expensive than the 2nd (maybe is this year too, but I haven't looked) because Disney knew bloggers would be rushing to attend that night. So I can see people opting for the 2nd one if both nights fell during their trip.

The first party was more expensive than the 2nd (maybe is this year too, but I haven't looked) because Disney knew bloggers would be rushing to attend that night. So I can see people opting for the 2nd one if both nights fell during their trip.
The first was definitely more expensive. That's the party we are going to because it was the only one we could do - we go home the day after because my daughter starts high school the Monday after the first party

Hello! We haven't been to Disney in a while and thinking about going Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party with our family. I recall in the past you could get in at 4pm. Is that true with that just that ticket or do you need the regular ticket?

My family will be attending our first Halloween Party this year. We will not be attending the parks during the day...what time should we arrive to stand in line for a 4pm entry?

Has anybody done 2 parties in 1 trip before?

Going in September for a week and have 1 party booked, thinking about doing 2, just to make sure we do everything and in case it rains 1 night.

Any thoughts?

Going in September for a week and have 1 party booked, thinking about doing 2, just to make sure we do everything and in case it rains 1 night.

Any thoughts?
Doing 2 parties was always our "go to" plan. It's a lot pricier now, but if you can afford it, it's a great way to get it all done. You can focus on characters on one party, and shows, parade and fireworks on the other. It also gives you 2 chances to queue up early for a hard to get character (if that's your thing).

I

Any thoughts?
Are you staying at a deluxe resort? Will you be coming back to WDW soon? If you have EETPH for Epcot and MK then one party is enough. It leaves some excitement for a future trip.

Also, resorts have parades and trick or treat stations which were exciting for our kids as well.

Any thoughts?
We always do 2 parties in one trip. One party is big costumes - 4ft fairy wings and full ball gowns one year, 2 hours in hair and make up the another year - and one party is cute tshirts or Disney bounding. Also, if it rains we have a spare night to get good photos. Not to mention the non-buyer's remorse issues: if you go to only one party you may find yourself hunting eBay for a party exclusive you should've bought but decided not to go back for. Generally, we don't get a park ticket on party days, and in the glory of 2019 were able to do after noon tickets for post-party days so the costs weren't terrible. I think it helps that we're Halloween people who strongly prefer the parks done up for Halloween. I'd rather do a party night than a regular Disney day.

My family will be attending our first Halloween Party this year. We will not be attending the parks during the day...what time should we arrive to stand in line for a 4pm entry?
The line does get long. My vote is by 3:30. Last year they came through the line and pre-scanned our magic bands/tickets and gave out the wristbands, so at 4 we could just go in. Was a great time saver.

We are planning to do two parties in October. We only have one party purchased now and are really hoping that they do the party pass again this year based on their low attendance. If they did the party pass we would do 4 parties.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter