• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Anyone know the phone number to call to get tickets? We had two from last year that we didn't use that I want to use this year, so I can't do it online.

I called the regular ticket number and got transferred, but then after being on hold for over an hour the call got dropped. I guess I can call and get transferred again but I was hoping someone might know the direct number. I can't find it on the website.

I don't think you can transfer last year's tickets to this year. At least I haven't heard of such a thing.

I’ve got a ticket for Tuesday of my trip, now comes the question. Do I buy for Friday (my birthday) as well. I’m really tempted.

Thanks. Interesting. Yes, I’m logged into MDE, can see my linked reservation but still not able to purchase a ticket. It’s okay as I’m not trying to but was surprised it wasn’t allowing me to.
all resort guests are eligible. Can you try a different device. I went to my plans page first so the system recognized I did have tickets+resort and then went to the special events page.

Do you have annual passes? Just wondering if the system could be glitching due to that. We don’t have annual passes.

Note: I could only purchase tickets on days I have a resort reservation (other days are grayed out)

Thanks. Interesting. Yes, I’m logged into MDE, can see my linked reservation but still not able to purchase a ticket. It’s okay as I’m not trying to but was surprised it wasn’t allowing me to.
I've got same problem. It's not showing me availability based on ALL my reservations - only the earliest upcoming reservation. I'm gonna call later today.

Here was my problem. I opened a new Private browsing tab (Safari), logged-in to WDW, went to special events and selected MNSSHP. It didn't show me a calendar to select a date, and only allowed me to select one date when I'm not even there. This was the same for Resort Guests, DVC Members, and AP Resort Guests. I do have a resort reservation for a week in October that is properly reflected in MDE.
PNG image.jpeg

After some frustration, and then going to My Plans in MDE and then back to Special Events tickets, finally it showed me a calendar where I could change the month to October and book during our resort stay. Disney IT doesn't make it easy.

Im still undecided to go or not this year.

I enjoyed last year. But worried it might feel to similar to justify it
I've been to 4 or 5 parties - first one in 2006 for my honeymoon. They are all similar to a point - candy, parade, fireworks. But it's just so fun! To me anyway, I love Halloween and costumes. And this year I'll be wearing my Tightrope Girl (Sally Slater) costume and my daughter is going to be the Bride from the Haunted Mansion. Very excited for that.

I don't think you can transfer last year's tickets to this year. At least I haven't heard of such a thing.
It's not a direct transfer, but you can apply the ticket price of unused special events tickets to new special events tickets (might have to be used for the same person, I'm not sure about that because that's what I plan on doing). It has to be done over the phone, though. The old tickets don't show up in MDE but they're still there.

Edit to add: I ended up just calling the passholder line and got through in 10 min. Had to pay $21 each to upgrade the old tickets (that was the cost difference between last year's party and this year's). Everything is all set and the tickets showed up in MDE! :smickey:

Last edited:
I purchased our party tickets through MDE app and thankfully had no issues! We are staying at All-Star Movies the night of August 25, and that was the only night available for me to purchase. It showed the passholder price ($99) and I was able to buy and see our tickets immediately. Received the confirmation email as well.
Since we're fairly recent passholders, I'm excited to be in the park earlier this time and take advantage of (hopefully) lower crowds to do rides before the party starts!

I purchased our party tickets through MDE app and thankfully had no issues! We are staying at All-Star Movies the night of August 25, and that was the only night available for me to purchase. It showed the passholder price ($99) and I was able to buy and see our tickets immediately. Received the confirmation email as well.
Since we're fairly recent passholders, I'm excited to be in the park earlier this time and take advantage of (hopefully) lower crowds to do rides before the party starts!
It's definitely worth it to be in the park before 4! Have fun!

I always try to get to the park right at 4! It's fun to get in some rides before the party starts

Morning! Thanks for all the great info on this thread! I got my tickets with no problems this morning, but they aren't linking up with my plans in MDE, even after I sign in and out...1st world problems. Will this just fix itself eventually? All the tickets show on my app under "Tickets", so I know I'm getting in, I just like the organization of it all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter