"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Just got our tix for Sept. 10. We're doing a split stay and it was only showing tix for the second half; fortunately that's what I wanted.

Got our tickets for October 5, but my purchase is still pending over 8 hours later. I used a gift card and the money was taken from the card. Tickets are also not in MDE yet because I purchased through the TA portal and need to link them. Hope my confirmation number comes soon.

Tickets for 10/10 purchased. Showing up immediately in MDE, email with correct dates received with a minute or two. Feeling good about the way it went. Could have done the second party in August, but between the heat and the fact that August is too early for halloween, I just couldn’t commit. Kind of killed me to pay almost double for the non-discounted October tickets, though.

I got tickets for September 24 - my Disney buddy's 50th birthday too!!! It's going to be a fun 50th birthday celebration!!!

I really want to go to the party either 10/5 or 10/6 but I don't know if all my travel party will be able to go (vacation time). If I go ahead and purchase tickets for the entire party (6 adults and 1 child) and 4 adults end up not going will I just eat the $756.00? I know that it says no refunds but is there a way to credit the extra tickets to my account? If I don't link them to my travel party until closer and they had to cancel their reservation could the party tickets be just a credit in my account that I could use later for either park tickets or another year party tickets?

I really want to go to the party either 10/5 or 10/6 but I don't know if all my travel party will be able to go (vacation time). If I go ahead and purchase tickets for the entire party (6 adults and 1 child) and 4 adults end up not going will I just eat the $756.00? I know that it says no refunds but is there a way to credit the extra tickets to my account? If I don't link them to my travel party until closer and they had to cancel their reservation could the party tickets be just a credit in my account that I could use later for either park tickets or another year party tickets?
In the past people have been able to get a credit to use for other ticket purchases. Be warned that the credit can only be used via phone. I'm currently in hour two of my wait time to buy tickets for this year with a credit.

In the past people have been able to get a credit to use for other ticket purchases. Be warned that the credit can only be used via phone. I'm currently in hour two of my wait time to buy tickets for this year with a credit.
But do they have to be used by the original person assigned to the ticket?

Just looked at purchasing tickets for the 10/5 or 10/6 party. It is asking for the guests names - will they have the ticket credit if they can't go or will it show as able to re-assign on the Tickets page?

Can you close out of the app and try again? Could be a glitch. If not, I would definitely call them and make sure they match because these are nonrefundable and there is still availability. Once they sell out there will be nothing they can do even if it was their mistake.
Yep, about an hour later and the app has the right date. 😊

Why don’t you wait until they’re on undercover tourist for their 90-95% refund? Right? I believe UT will sell them…

Last edited:
we got our tickets for august 29! last year was the first time we took our kids and they loved it. so of course we had to do it again!

Curious who is eligible to purchase tickets today? I have a Disney Resort reservation linked to MDE, staying at Pop during party dates but when I click the option to purchase tickets it says I am not yet eligible. (Only found out doing research for another thread.)

If I wanted to purchase party tickets, should I be eligible today?

Curious who is eligible to purchase tickets today? I have a Disney Resort reservation linked to MDE, staying at Pop during party dates but when I click the option to purchase tickets it says I am not yet eligible. (Only found out doing research for another thread.)

You should be. Are you signed in to MDE?

I'm staying at Pop and my travel agent was able to get my tickets

I was able to see ticket options for my 10/22-10/27 all star movies reservation. Signed into MDE.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter