"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Other than Seven Drawfs Mine Train line and maybe Haunted Mansion (both do get shorter later as the party progresses), I’ve always found the ride lines to be pretty short…
However - I would recommend seeing the parade and maybe be sure you’re on an ‘outside’ ride for the fireworks…they’re great!!!

However - I would recommend seeing the parade and maybe be sure you’re on an ‘outside’ ride for the fireworks…they’re great!!!
I would make some time to watch the fireworks from somewhere in front of the castle. They are not the regular fireworks, they are specially themed with Halloween projections, and they use Halloween colors for the fireworks themselves. To me this is the highlight of the night (but I generally love the Disney nighttime spectacular).

FYI, last year we went on all the rides that were open and did al the trick or treating and watched the fireworks and the show in front of the castle with the Sanderson Sistes (which was also great, actually maybe that was the highlight of the night 😅). So if you're not doing characters you still have time to do most everything else.

Sounds great thanks! And 4pm-midnight is a longer time in the park than the AH party. Does anyone know if you can use DAS at the party?

I realize the dates have not been announced but can I assume that the parties will fall on Sunday Tuesday and Friday? For crowds wouldn’t Tuesdays be much less than Fridays in Aug and Sept?

I can't wait until they announce the dates so I can plan (our last day is August 11, so I hope the parties start by then this year)!

I can't wait until they announce the dates so I can plan (our last day is August 11, so I hope the parties start by then this year)!
Us too! I have us in DMK specifically for the party! I really hope we get our tickets - I want to compare and contrast to the Oogie Boogie Bash I go to each year. And candy. ;)

Specifically planned my “girls” trip with my mom in Sept so we could do MNSSHP! Did a couple when my boys were younger but now that they’re I college and HS, they can’t just miss class like they could when they were younger! Now for costume planning!!

We usually always go in September but this year we will be there Oct 21-28 so planning the party for the 22nd. I know it will definitely be busier but will plan accordingly, just hoping for no rain this year. We went Sept 16th last year and it rained the whole night so no Photopass photographers, parade, stage show or characters but we still had a blast. It was the first party we’ve been to that it rained.

Do you think or know if Tron will be open When They Have MNSSHP .. This is in October 2023. tyia

Sidebar question - when will the official MVMCP for 2023 thread get started? This is our first year that we may add it on.

Sidebar question - when will the official MVMCP for 2023 thread get started? This is our first year that we may add it on.
Later. These threads take A LOT of work to create so we don’t want to request too much of @monique5. We greatly appreciate all she does.

You’re welcome to start a 2023 MVMCP watch thread if you wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter