"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're looking at going to the party on Tuesday, Oct 10. I know this is a kind of nebulose question, but should I expect/anticipate this date to sell out early? I've never been to any of the parties before so I don't really know what to expect in terms of demand. Should I be sitting on go the morning of April 27 or is it not that big of a rush?
Past performance is obviously not a guarantee but here’s the link to last year’s thread. The first post shows party dates and when they sold out.

Personally I’m going to wait a couple months on my purchase but it’s not the end of the world for me if my date sells out between now and then.

Just let me make sure.
If I have a ticket to MNSSHP, I do not need a separate ticket or reservation for MK that day?

You do not need a separate MK ticket to attend MNSSHP. However, the MNSSHP ticket isn't an all day admission to MK; you can enter at 4PM (the party officially starts at 7PM). No reservation required beyond purchasing the party admission.

You do not need a separate MK ticket to attend MNSSHP. However, the MNSSHP ticket isn't an all day admission to MK; you can enter at 4PM (the party officially starts at 7PM). No reservation required beyond purchasing the party admission.
Thanks! Sometimes I need reassurance!
I don't do parks every day, so will have a nice, quiet day at my resort, and head out to Disney after 4:00 on the day I have a party reservation.

We did the first one in 2018. It was crazy crowded but we had a blast! This time we're doing the third one. We cannot wait!

For resort guests who can book on April 27, with non activated AP, will Disney refund the price difference once your AP is activated?

FYI: Here's 2022 AP Discount info. for those interested.
Direct link
2023 is still unknown at this time.

So if you don't have an activated AP you can't get the discount? Saw @FoxC63 post a question earlier today. 😞

My guess is no based on this 2022 post so the question remains, will Disney refund the price difference?

My brother & sister in law have AP, since they have our hotel reservations under their MDE when they buy our party tickets will they get the AP for all 3 of us or only 2? I know it’s not a big price difference but $10 less on the ticket is $10 more towards treats haha

They both have an AP, you're good to go, they just need to be activated for the discount to apply. Sometimes it helps if you read a page or two back.

My guess is no based on this 2022 post so the question remains, will Disney refund the price difference?

They both have an AP, you're good to go, they just need to be activated for the discount to apply. Sometimes it helps if you read a page or two back.
Can you tell me what AP & MDE mean?
Thanks.

We are staying on site so will buy tickets on 27th April. How will that work? Will I be able to do it online?

I know Jack and Sally begin the early line up and have a plan for them. Which other characters start pre-party?

On party nights, can day guests without a party ticket continue to get in attraction lines right up until 7:00?

On party nights, can day guests without a party ticket continue to get in attraction lines right up until 7:00?
If it is like last year, on MNSSHP nights, the normal park closing is 6pm even though the MNSSHP festivities don't begin until 7pm. Yes, I think you can still get into ride lines before 6pm. We had a dining reservation for 5:55pm, and the restaurant gave us special wristbands different than MNSSHP ones so that we wouldn't get harassed as we left the park after dinner.

If it is like last year, on MNSSHP nights, the normal park closing is 6pm even though the MNSSHP festivities don't begin until 7pm. Yes, I think you can still get into ride lines before 6pm. We had a dining reservation for 5:55pm, and the restaurant gave us special wristbands different than MNSSHP ones so that we wouldn't get harassed as we left the park after dinner.
Thank you! That's exactly the information I need.

Thanks to BigBlueWho, I know that "MDE" means "My Disney Experience."
I'm guessing that it's the place to buy tickets?
Also, I'm guessing a purchase link will appear on 4/27 (I don't see one now)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter