"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTICE:

Tickets to this event are non-transferrable. Please do not advertise asking to purchase tickets to sold out events or try to sell tickets you may not need.

Such posts will be deleted and warning points may be given.

Another costume question! Asking for a friend. :P If our planned costume involves a lot of aluminum foil in the torso area (attached to the shirt so it'll be visible/obvious) do you think this will be a problem with the scanners/security?

Another costume question! Asking for a friend. :P If our planned costume involves a lot of aluminum foil in the torso area (attached to the shirt so it'll be visible/obvious) do you think this will be a problem with the scanners/security?
Better question- is it wise to wear aluminum foil in the torso area in the FL sun? The party access starts during sunny hours…

Better question- is it wise to wear aluminum foil in the torso area in the FL sun? The party access starts during sunny hours…
Y'know, I am generally a somewhat smart person, but I swear I have no common sense when it comes to costumes at WDW. In 2019 my husband and I went as the vultures from Splash Mountain.

It was August that time too. I glued a COPIOUS amount of feathers to my shirt, not thinking about the fact that I was essentially making myself a nice extremely insulated feather jacket to wear to FL in August. I was panting by the time we got through the gates and spent the entire evening desperately ripping hot glued feathers off of my t-shirt.

68962983_10106195618288336_4389000661438562304_n.jpg

Y'know, I am generally a somewhat smart person, but I swear I have no common sense when it comes to costumes at WDW. In 2019 my husband and I went as the vultures from Splash Mountain.

It was August that time too. I glued a COPIOUS amount of feathers to my shirt, not thinking about the fact that I was essentially making myself a nice extremely insulated feather jacket to wear to FL in August. I was panting by the time we got through the gates and spent the entire evening desperately ripping hot glued feathers off of my t-shirt.

View attachment 780365
Well sure, you were hot and uncomfortable, but you looked great!

I didn't realize the Undercover Tourist tix were refundable!
There's some debate about that. I'd search the thread...someone called and got an answer directly from them. Also there might be a time limit? I only vaguely remember it. Sorry.

There's some debate about that. I'd search the thread...someone called and got an answer directly from them. Also there might be a time limit? I only vaguely remember it. Sorry.
The refund information is printed on the confirmation and the purchase page when reading the terms before purchase.

Anybody have any insight into how the tron vq might work for mnssp ticket holders other then what it says on the ticket website?

I’d also like to know if it would be harder to get a VQ at 7am/1pm because the park closes 3 hours early. We have park reservations and MNSSHP tickets on the same day (10/31!)

I suppose there would be no conflict getting a second VQ at 6 pm since the park closes early and you most likely would be called at least an hour before the 6 pm park close.

Anybody have any insight into how the tron vq might work for mnssp ticket holders other then what it says on the ticket website?

There will be a VQ drop available only to those with party tickets at 6:00pm. Other than that, it will work basically how it does now at 7:00am and 1:00pm, just with less competition.

There will be a VQ drop available only to those with party tickets at 6:00pm. Other than that, it will work basically how it does now at 7:00am and 1:00pm, just with less competition.

If we have a park ticket to MK on the same day as MNSSHP and we have tickets to that as well - does that mean we can try for the virtual queue 3 times? (7, 1 and 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter