Official 2023 Halloween Horror Nights 32 (Orlando)

From my corner of the world - Disney Gift Cards & More

Chase Freedom & Freedom Flex 5% Q3 2023: Gas, EV Charging & Entertainment. Valid July 1st – September 30, 2023.
  • Select Live Entertainment: Includes Park Tickets at Universal Studios, Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
    • TicketsatWork is also included.
    • See a list of examples here.
    • Post #16976 of the GC thread.
---
I've purchased park tickets from this site before without issues.
Has anyone used prepaid Visa, MC or any Virtual cards to buy park tickets at TicketsatWork? Looking for confirmations only.
---
Daily Getaways
Four - Universal Studios Offers will be available on June 27th
The Express and Day Tickets are not HHN compatible.
These will sell out super fast, save the date and set an alert!
Direct link

1686941371206.png

Your welcome. That is what is so nice about Universal there is a price point to meet everyones needs.
Very true. I really wanted to book the RIP tour but it was just too much for our week long trip from the Uk.
Booked the 3 house unmasking the horror tour as we loved this last year and booked express for the middle night of our trip (new for us). That leaves us two nights to do stay and scream and pick to repeat a few of the houses we love at our leisure. Can’t wait.

Very true. I really wanted to book the RIP tour but it was just too much for our week long trip from the Uk.
Booked the 3 house unmasking the horror tour as we loved this last year and booked express for the middle night of our trip (new for us). That leaves us two nights to do stay and scream and pick to repeat a few of the houses we love at our leisure. Can’t wait.
best kept HHN secret ahead…

there is no right or wrong way to do HHN

even tho I admit to being a commando planner, have found some of my best times there were those that were spontaneous. The sort where you just chill & enjoy the moment:cloud9:

whether it’s a ghoul chasing you or there’s a plate of pizza fries and cold one in front of you, it’s all good!

It looks really scary to me .
I might try to enter for the first hour with Free PAP ticket .It would still be daylight, I think !

I’m taking the family to HHN, more than likely Friday Sept 15. I was going to do the R.I.P. Tour, but the price difference between this and EP is significant. EP for the 5 of us is $699, the tour is $1849. I know Fridays are busy, but will EP be fine for the middle of September? We are AP holders so I’m assuming we can get early entry by being in the park prior. I’ve only done HHN once it was many years ago with just my wife and we did the R.I.P. Tour so I don’t have experience other then that.

Thank You!!

Just a little fyi, I talked to a TM the other day at All Hallow’s Eve Boutique and she was saying that The Last Of Us house will be based on the video game and not the series. She also mentioned there may be another house announcement next week.

I thought the re-theming of this store was awesome.
IMG_0111.jpeg

Coffee for Brendan Fraser!:
IMG_0112.jpeg

Photo op:
IMG_0113.jpeg

IMG_0115.jpeg

IMG_0116.jpeg

I’m taking the family to HHN, more than likely Friday Sept 15. I was going to do the R.I.P. Tour, but the price difference between this and EP is significant. EP for the 5 of us is $699, the tour is $1849. I know Fridays are busy, but will EP be fine for the middle of September? We are AP holders so I’m assuming we can get early entry by being in the park prior. I’ve only done HHN once it was many years ago with just my wife and we did the R.I.P. Tour so I don’t have experience other then that.

Thank You!!
I'm going that same day and will have Express, so I'll be seeing for myself how much I can get done. I also have an AP so I plan on being in the park before the event starts.

I am happy to see the changes to the store. I was a bit disappointed at the merchandise selection in May, and this is one of my favorite stores. To be fair, the last time that was in before May was during HHN.

I’m hoping the weekend of 9/15 will be do-able.

for the first time, will be doing HHN quite early this Year.

I expect the first weekend to be slammed, especially with Labor Day holiday. Always was concerned the first few days of any event can be a bit off with scareactors learning their roles, etc. & didn’t want to deal with bloggers/instagram sorts.

thinking the 2nd & 3rd weekend will once again have a bit of lull before the crowds start to re-build the latter part of September.

seems odd to have 5 weekends in September. We have been visiting during the last two weeks for years. Was surprised as to the crowds and the number of people in the EP lines.

We ran into crowds again last year the weekend after Columbus Day, although not as busy as the last two weeks in September.

not sure if due to revenge travel phenom, or it’s the new norm :confused3

We are going Labor Day weekend. Doing unmasking 3 house tour on Saturday September 2, RIP tour on Sunday
Please, be sure to come back & post ur thots🫣

Saw the trailer for ‘last’ insidious movie yesterday. Struck me funny as in Father’s Day. Comes out this summer, not sure if that takes it out of contention for a house. HHN 25 it was announced early on…just sayin

Last edited:
https://***********************.com/2023/06/rumor-stranger-things-to-return-to-halloween-horror-nights-at-universal-orlando-resort/

rumor stranger things returning

Last edited:
Just wanted to quickly pop in and say we were at Universal yesterday and they still have plenty of The Last Of Us shirts left in Five & Dime atm in case anyone is looking for one. I was surprised I was able to get one still because the Michael Myers one sold out so quickly this time last year.

Does anyone have experience with this event in Japan? I’m going to do HHN Orlando with a RIP tour in early October. I’ll be in Japan on business a couple of weeks later and realized I might have a chance to do their HHN as well. Just curious if it’s worth it or not, especially when compared to Orlando.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter