"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly has the refund been for a rained out party and how has that worked? If truly a rain out, is it different from rain that cancels the parade, some rides, or other inconveniences? The weather not looking good at all for our party, and I was just wondering.
The only automatic refunds were because of the hurricane, I believe: the night before where the weather was awful and then the night that got totally cancelled.

Other nights that were extra junky, people had to talk to guest services to get compensation.

Were you able to make your ADR? I have the same situation at Skipper Canteen next month.
My ADR is not until later this month 10/23. I plan to keep it and just check in a bit early. When you search for dining during the party the only options are CRT and BoG. So I think we should be fine. I will try to remember to post here if I have any issues. Enjoy Skippers. It is one of my favorites.

My ADR is not until later this month 10/23. I plan to keep it and just check in a bit early. When you search for dining during the party the only options are CRT and BoG. So I think we should be fine. I will try to remember to post here if I have any issues. Enjoy Skippers. It is one of my favorites.
Thank you! Enjoy your trip and expect a nudge on 10/24 :p

Has anyone been successful in getting a ticket the day of? I am looking for one ticket for the 23rd, hoping I can show up to MK early that morning and scoring one.

Okay, this is probably a stupid question but here goes - Our trip was canceled due to the hurricane. We have credit for 2 party nights (total of 4 tickets). We'd need to arrange for a plane and hotel, so trying for a day of ticket wouldn't work. Is there any point to calling Disney to see if we can get advance tickets to any party? When I called to cancel our tickets they said no, but that was two weeks ago. I'm surprised at how bummed I am to miss MNSSHP and willing to throw together a trip if we could even get two tickets.

Okay, this is probably a stupid question but here goes - Our trip was canceled due to the hurricane. We have credit for 2 party nights (total of 4 tickets). We'd need to arrange for a plane and hotel, so trying for a day of ticket wouldn't work. Is there any point to calling Disney to see if we can get advance tickets to any party? When I called to cancel our tickets they said no, but that was two weeks ago. I'm surprised at how bummed I am to miss MNSSHP and willing to throw together a trip if we could even get two tickets.
You can call but so far the answer has been a consistent ‘no’. Disney is not selling additional tickets to sold out parties.

At MNSSHP now- they are saying no Daisy character meet tonight. (Just in case anyone needs the heads up.)

ETA: Also, we’ve walked through the entire park, and there are no Donald Candy Corn sippers. (Also asked at Cosmic Ray’s and Sleepy Hollow- they’ve been out for “day.”)

At MNSSHP now- they are saying no Daisy character meet tonight. (Just in case anyone needs the heads up.)

ETA: Also, we’ve walked through the entire park, and there are no Donald Candy Corn sippers. (Also asked at Cosmic Ray’s and Sleepy Hollow- they’ve been out for “day.”)
Was there a sign out front of MK tonight saying tickets are available? Or did it say sold out?

All parties are sold out. The only night people reported seeing a sign that tickets were available was the night after Hurricane Ian. There have been no other reports of signs saying tickets were available.

Ah, but on this thread, hope springs eternal!
I have heard of people still buying day of tickets or night before. I'm honestly not sure how or where besides at guest services inside of MK, at this point and it almost seems like more risk than it's worth. I have one free night in the area and it so happens to be a MNSSHP night but it was sold out way before I knew.

What and where is the Slipper photo and Deck of cards photo. Sound interesting.
thanks

Sorry for a late reply, been getting back into work etc now I'm home. It was a Cinderella glass slipper to hold and a set of 3-4 card props themed to Dr Facilier that where in the bit of castle (archway) near Belle and Gastons meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter