• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I sit with two tickets I cannot use for the party tomorrow! What a waste.

It seems like I’ve read that unused tickets can be applied as credit toward future parties.

Hopefully someone with experience chimes in, because we may end up having an unused pass on the 29th.

It seems like I’ve read that unused tickets can be applied as credit toward future parties.

Hopefully someone with experience chimes in, because we may end up having an unused pass on the 29th.

We had tickets for a party last month that we couldn't use due to cancelling our trip. The CM said we had the option of putting the amount towards tickets in the future or a refund. (We were given the option of a refund due to the reason for our cancelled trip - my father passed away. I'm not sure refunds are given in all circumstances.)

I didn't ride Space, but we did Peoplemover around 6:30, and the overlay was happening when we went through the mountain.

Stitch started a little before 7 but maybe by 15 minutes. A line began at 6 (we were initially on it maybe 15 people back, but the CM said he wasn't coming until 7 so DD wanted to keep moving). When we looked again later, there was a long line by 6:30.

ToT in Tomorrowland at Carousel of Progress started a few minutes before 7; it looked like they started to get the lines moving since they were building up.
Thank you, this is very helpful!

Hi All,

Wondering how the crowds are for Mickey’s NSS. Last time we went to the party was October 2019. It was over crowded, waits were longer than during this day, and we ended up leaving because it was not (for us) as much fun as Halloween parties in the past. Last year we tried the after hours and loved it - less people, short lines.

So, this year we are going in November and could opt into the Christmas party, but I’m worried crowd levels will be back to the levels of the parties before Covid and not like the after hours crowds of last year.

Has anyone been to a Halloween party this year. Thoughts on crowds? Of course, I’m sure those closer to Halloween, the more crowded it will be. We’d be hitting the Christmas party at a crowded time, thanksgiving week.

I called and they said I can use the tickets toward another party -- I just need to call them when I want to buy tickets and use the ticket number.

Hi All,

Wondering how the crowds are for Mickey’s NSS. Last time we went to the party was October 2019. It was over crowded, waits were longer than during this day, and we ended up leaving because it was not (for us) as much fun as Halloween parties in the past. Last year we tried the after hours and loved it - less people, short lines.

So, this year we are going in November and could opt into the Christmas party, but I’m worried crowd levels will be back to the levels of the parties before Covid and not like the after hours crowds of last year.

Has anyone been to a Halloween party this year. Thoughts on crowds? Of course, I’m sure those closer to Halloween, the more crowded it will be. We’d be hitting the Christmas party at a crowded time, thanksgiving week.
Please read the last few pages of this thread. Many experiences being shared here.

Are a lot of people dressing up in costume this year? We've planned sort of elaborate villan costumes but I hadn't had time to research if dressing up was still much of a thing?! Hoping to blend in with others who are going all out!! Leave tomorrow...party night on Tues....

Are a lot of people dressing up in costume this year? We've planned sort of elaborate villan costumes but I hadn't had time to research if dressing up was still much of a thing?! Hoping to blend in with others who are going all out!! Leave tomorrow...party night on Tues....
We’re going on Sunday (praying it doesn’t storm all night). My 3 year old picked our costumes before we planned to go and this is actually the first year we aren’t doing Disney costumes. But we are dressing up. Now, the 3 year old’s costume is the most elaborate - mine, husband’s and 6 year old’s are themed shirts but I’m 6mo pregnant and have no energy for elaborate this year haha.

We saw a lot of costumes on Sunday night's party! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter