"Official" 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Boo this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ubered back to an off property hotel after the party this year? My daughter and her boyfriend are going tonight and staying at Cabana Bay. They probably won't stay until the very end anyways, so it may not be an issue.
I'm sure they're aware but just in case, they will need to go to either a resort or TTC for an Uber as they cannot pick up directly at the MK.

How far before the parade does the Headless Horseman ride? We definitely don’t want to miss him!

I'm sure they're aware but just in case, they will need to go to either a resort or TTC for an Uber as they cannot pick up directly at the MK.

yup and on the way there her boyfriend wants to be standing at the MK gate by no later than 3:30pm! Hopefully my daughter gets her act together!

I just looked and it’s still showing 10/21 as available. It does seem to be the only date left, though.

My guess is that it’ll definitely sell out by next week.

I knew I should have screenshot it.

I logged in and out. The main party screen showed party as unavailable, you could not click through it. However, I had another screen that had a link to “purchase tickets” and that showed the dates gone.

Is there a good place to change into halloween costumes at the Town Hall while waiting to meet Jack and Sally? If not, any other places the kids can change into before going to the town hall?

Apologies if this is a repeat question, but what's the usual wait for Jack & Sally if you get in line after the fireworks conclude? We won't be getting to the park any earlier than 6, so I thought maybe trying for a later time could be better.

Update on our entry experience today:

We were already in the park and went to tomorrow land distribution. They started at 4pm on the dot. I guess too many people complained some people got them early last time. We raced down to Jack and Sally. I'd say probably 6 groups I counted 35 people in front of us. We were done meeting them by 4:52.

Is there a wristband distribution at the front of the park somewhere? We will have a park reservation for day and have dinner at Skippers at 5pm, we would likely arrive between 4-4:30p. I like going through the bypass (to get in the party spirit lol), but it seems like it's been a cluster so far. To avoid that and not be in a rush for dinner can we enter main gates like normal but still go through bypass at entry?

Is there a wristband distribution at the front of the park somewhere? We will have a park reservation for day and have dinner at Skippers at 5pm, we would likely arrive between 4-4:30p. I like going through the bypass (to get in the party spirit lol), but it seems like it's been a cluster so far. To avoid that and not be in a rush for dinner can we enter main gates like normal but still go through bypass at entry?
Yes, we were already in the park and went through the bypass after we met Jack and Sally to see the Halloween Statues

Yes, we were already in the park and went through the bypass after we met Jack and Sally to see the Halloween Statues
Not wanting to back track too far. Wanting to go in main gates (without getting in party line) and get wristbands somewhere up front so we can go ahead and go through bypass. Didn't know if that was possible.

Had fun last night, rides were not too crowded and got some great pictures. I did have one question, I saw three different people scan for lightning lanes later in the night. I thought it was not available during the party or is this something different I don’t know about?

I thought the party was amazing. We got lucky with the weather no rain! Headless horseman was able to be out and grave diggers had sparks. Like others have said I thought the crowds were a lot more manageable then when we went in 2019. We were able to walk up about 5 minutes before and got good firework spots and front row for parade. Here is everything we got done:

*Jack & Sally
*Pooh and friends
* Elvis Stitch
*Donald and Minnie (Daisey wasn't out )
*Mickey
*Jafar
*got a photo with the step sisters but they were roaming
*(we also got a photo with Jack Sparrow but that was in the afternoon)
*1 Parade
*Fireworks
*Hocus Pocus Show
*Did some trick or treating
*waited for 5 of the special photopass
*did regular photo passes
*did some shopping

It was a blast! I'd go again!

I thought the party was amazing. We got lucky with the weather no rain! Headless horseman was able to be out and grave diggers had sparks. Like others have said I thought the crowds were a lot more manageable then when we went in 2019. We were able to walk up about 5 minutes before and got good firework spots and front row for parade. Here is everything we got done:

*Jack & Sally
*Pooh and friends
* Elvis Stitch
*Donald and Minnie (Daisey wasn't out )
*Mickey
*Jafar
*got a photo with the step sisters but they were roaming
*(we also got a photo with Jack Sparrow but that was in the afternoon)
*1 Parade
*Fireworks
*Hocus Pocus Show
*Did some trick or treating
*waited for 5 of the special photopass
*did regular photo passes
*did some shopping

It was a blast! I'd go again!
Glad you had fun! Where did you watch the parade from?

Had fun last night, rides were not too crowded and got some great pictures. I did have one question, I saw three different people scan for lightning lanes later in the night. I thought it was not available during the party or is this something different I don’t know about?

DAS definitely active during the party. That and RS at eligible rides would be the only LL access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter